Happy Accident

Broken Strings

 

When Jiyong and TOP left Dara’s apartment, she got herself a pillow and two small blankets. She put one on Bom and the other one for herself. She joined Bom on the sofa and lay near her. She went to dreamland as soon as she closed her eyes.

 

 

 

BLAG!

 

 

Dara stirred in her sleep and jolt forward, awake. She thought she’s having a dream. “Huh? Wh-what? Aigoo…”

 

 

When she opened her eyes, she abruptly roamed her eyes on her surroundings. Then her eyes landed on the floor, there she saw the cause of her interrupted sleep. She saw Bom sprawled on the floor, both hands and feet wide apart with her stomach lay on the carpeted floor, snoring. Bom was in deep sleep that she didn’t even apprehend that she fall over from the sofa.

 

 

Dara removed her blanket and looked at the clock she grimaced when she saw the time. She has been asleep for only an hour and a half. She groan in protest as she scratched the back of her head in irritation and was about to help Bom back to the sofa but she stopped and got startled when she heard a loud bang.

 

 

 

THUD!

 

 

Dara left Bom and immediately went towards her room, where the noise came from. She sprint her way in the stairs, turned left then halted abruptly and shrieked. “Kkkyaaaahhhhhhh!” She was so scared when she saw something… or rather someone crawling her way out of the room, hair disheveled and all over her face.

 

 

“Ugghhhh… Unnie… my head will explode…” CL groaned, still crawling slowly.

 

 

“Chaerin! You scared the hell out of me!” She yelled at her dongsaeng. She felt chills run down her spine and she is sure that it woke her up, entirely. “What the hell are you doing?!”

 

 

CL ignored her unnie’s yelling and continued crawling, making her way towards the bathroom. Dara saw how Chaerin trying to go to the bathroom agonizingly so she went to her and held her as she assists her friend.

 

 

Chaerin leaned on Dara for support as she was being led inside the bathroom. Dara suddenly laughed softly when she saw a glimpse of Chaerin’s current look.

 

 

“I didn’t know you fit exactly well with Sadako…” Dara giggled “you can work in a horror house anytime with your skill…” she continued.

 

 

“Unnie… I’m not in the mood to joke around… AND! I’m not that ugly…” CL groaned as Dara led her towards the bathtub.

 

 

“Arasso… I’m just complimenting you…” Dara can’t help to laugh. “Go and take a bath… you stink!” Dara walked away and was about to leave CL alone.

 

 

“Oh Sh*t!” Chaerin cursed as she saw her image on the mirror. Her mascara was smudged under her eyes, turning her eye bags darker making her into a raccoon and she also saw some lipstick trails on her lips going to her cheeks.

 

 

Dara turned around and saw Chaerin checking herself in the mirror with hands on her cheeks. She guffawed with her friend’s reaction. “Told you so…” she said in a sing-song voice as she closed the door and leave her horrified friend behind.

 

 

She exhaled loudly thinking what a mess her friends are. They’ve been a pain in the since last night. She barely got any sleep at all thanks to her so-called FRIENDS for all the commotion and she felt so tired, her body is like protesting against her but she couldn’t sleep a wink now that her whole body was awakened because of her friends.

 

 

Dara went on to her bedroom and checked on their maknae and there she saw Minzy sleeping like a log. She went and sat besides her making the latter stirred and released a groan.

 

 

“Ugghhhh…”

 

 

“Baby Mingkki, how are you feeling?” Dara asked, barely a whisper.

 

 

“Like sh*t… My head is pounding hard unnie…” Minzy answered still eyes closed.

 

 

Dara pats her head before she stood up. “After Chaerin got off the bathroom, you should go and get freshened up. I’ll just prepare our breakfast” she didn’t hear any response and saw Minzy nodded.

 

 

Dara went to the kitchen and re-heated the hangover soup she made awhile ago. While waiting for the food to a boil, she pours herself another cup of coffee and sat at the stool. Her thoughts wondered around the past events that happened in there, the talk she had with Jiyong… Jiyong… she thought and a smile formed around her lips upon remembering the first person she opened up to. She was so lost in her own wonderland that she didn’t notice someone came behind her.

 

 

“Someone’s in a good mood…” Bom said as she got a cup and pour herself a coffee. “Aren’t you tired? Can’t make yourself go to sleep?” she asked as she glanced at her cousin.

 

 

Dara snorted upon hearing Bom’s questions. “How can I sleep when you’re all over the place” She spat.

 

 

Bom approached her with brows furrowed, confused with what she is saying. “Why are you talking in riddles?”

 

 

“Am not! All I meant was, I was sleeping beside you when you suddenly fall over from the sofa, oblivious that you have felled then Chaerin scared the sh*t out of me crawling like Sadako out from the room”

 

 

“oh… I fell? I thought I slept on the floor…” Bom said as she sipped through her coffee. “And why is Chaerin crawling?”

 

 

Dara smirked. “You thought you slept on the floor? Don’t you remember anything from last night?” she asked in return.

 

 

Bom shrugged as she was lost in deep thought, trying to remember everything that had happened. “The last thing I remember is when the three of us ordered three shots of tequila each… after that, I don’t remember anything…”

 

 

‘Ooohhhh… This is gonna be fun!’Dara thought as she gave her cousin an evil smirked.

 

 

---

 

 

After the three girls have taken their shower, they all sat on the dining room and feast on Dara’s cooking.

 

 

“You’re getting better in cooking Ssantokki…” Bom praised her cousin while savoring the food on the table.

 

 

“Anyway, unnie… how did we got home? I don’t remember a thing” Chaerin asked.

 

 

Dara glanced at each of them and could only give them a mischievous grin. The three looked at each other dumbfounded.

 

 

Bom raised an eyebrow and asked Dara in curiosity. “Is there something you’re not telling us?”

 

 

Dara shrugged as she got up. “You wash the dishes first then come to the living room. I’ll show you all the answers to your questions”

 

 

“Wait unnie! Show?” Minzy asked boggled.

 

 

“Yeah… Hurry up and wash the dishes” Dara said as she made her way to her room and grabbed her camera and laptop.

 

 

Dara transferred all the pictures from her camera to her laptop before the girls appeared and sat beside her.

 

 

“So… care to tell us what had happened last night?” Bom said intrigued with her cousin’s grin.

 

 

“Are you all three sure you don’t remember anything? Who brought us back home?” Dara asked again just to make sure. She just received a nod from the three. “Okay. Better see these pictures. Maybe it’ll help you remember.” She said and gave the laptop to Minzy who sat in between CL and Bom.

 

 

“OH MY GAHD!”

 

“What the !”

 

“No sh*t!”

 

 

Dara watched the girls with horrified faces in amusement as they go over the pictures she had taken.

 

 

“Why the is that Seungrat carrying me?!” CL shouted in frustration.

 

 

Dara smirked “Good thing Bigbang was still there and helped me get our asses safe home. They’re kind enough to help us even through the sh*t that you three have caused. Most especially you Bomtaro… you just puked all over Top’s shoes and jeans. Just so you know, his shoes are brand new”

 

 

Dara saw how Bom’s face turned pale and can’t help but to snicker.

 

 

“Oh my Gahd! He’ll never let this pass…” Bom said as she face-palmed herself imagining the doom that was about to happen. She looked up after awhile and held her chin up. “I’ll never apologize! I didn’t ask him to take care of me in the first place!” she reasoned.

 

 

‘Oh… You’ll apologize’Dara thought to herself as she held her phone and looked at the picture she kept on her phone. ‘I’m saving the best for last

 

 

The three girls bid goodbye to Dara before noon as she prepares herself to visit her mother. It was Saturday, and it is the time of the week to pay her mother a visit. After she was done with shower, she scanned her closet to choose something to wear for her trip when her phone beeps. She went over her side table and checked the message.

 

 

From: Bomtaro

Ssantokki… I’m home. Thanks for the treat and the food and all. Be careful on your trip and kiss Auntie for me.

 

 

Dara smiled mischievously as she keyed in her reply.

 

 

To: Bomtaro

Bommie… I forgot to show you one last picture. I’ll send it in.

 

 

Dara forwarded the picture of TOP and Bom at the sofa leaning towards each other acting all lovey-dovey after she typed her message. She anticipated Bom to call her and she didn’t get disappointed coz within a few seconds after she forward the picture, Bom called her.

 

 

“Daraaaaaaaaa! Kyaaaahhhhhhhhhh!” That was the first thing that greeted her upon answering her phone. Dara held her phone away as she felt her eardrums sore from Bom’s squeal. She put it on speaker instead as she tried to dressed up.

 

 

“Did you saw the picture?” Dara asked innocently as if it wasn’t her plan all along.

 

 

Bom can’t contain her giddiness with the picture as she answered, “Yes! Oh gahd yes! When was this? Where did you take this? Oh my gahd! Kyaaaahhhhhhhhh…..”

 

 

“At my living room duh?! It was taken when the other boys went home and when Jiyong and I went back from the kitchen, we saw you two cuddling”

 

 

“Oh my goodness! I think I’m hyperventilating!” Bom continued to squeal.

 

 

“Hyperventilating? Why? What’s wrong? And why are you so giddy over the picture? Don’t tell me you have the hots for Seunghyun?” Dara asked in a teasing tone.

 

 

Bom suddenly went all silent, mentally kicking herself. She never told anyone that she liked TOP not even her cousin. She cleared before answering, “Aniyo!And F.Y.I. my dear cousin… I don’t like TOP! I-I… I just saw a spider that’s why I screamed.” She reasoned hoping her cousin would buy her sh*tty excuse.

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes when she heard her cousin’s excused. ‘Yeah right! Spider my !’ Dara can’t help but to feel irritated at her cousin. She doesn’t understand why Bom couldn’t just admit that she likes TOP and vice versa.

 

 

“Oh really? Spider? How big?” Dara asked.

 

 

“Oohhh… tokki, it was hugeeeee!” Bom answered animatedly.

 

 

Dara can’t help but to chuckled at the stupidity of her cousin. She smirked evilly as she thought, ‘I just caught you red-handed… You can’t fool me Bom’

 

 

“I got to go now Bomtaro… have a good rest.” Dara bid farewell to her cousin as she made her way to get her shoes.

 

 

---

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

After my short conversation with Dara on the phone yesterday, I did nothing but just lay around and slept around the clock. I didn’t even bother to cook any meal coz I know that my nanny would come visit me and cook for me. Ever since I got into the academy, I stayed on my own. I got myself an apartment to stay away from my parents’ constant bickering. Since they don’t stay at home most of the time, I thought why bother myself to stay in that house anyway. My nanny who took care of me since I was still a baby did every mother should do. She is basically like my own mother since my own mom doesn’t even have the interest to care for me.

 

 

When I woke at midnight, I saw a note and a meal from nanny. She often times visits me and take care of almost every chores around here. Sad thing was I wasn’t able to properly greet her and thank her.

 

 

I am so bored all day sitting around trying on making new songs but nothing really works out so I drove myself over at TOP’s house just to hang out.

 

 

When I arrived, I was greeted by his father and told me that he is upstairs in his room, lurking all day. I thought maybe he hasn’t gotten over the situation with Bom noona last time. I smiled as the thought of TOP cuddling to her lady although it makes me jealous a bit. I thought of Dara after, thinking of what she could be doing now. I have been fighting the urge to send her a message since this morning. I don’t want to freak her out and push things. Minho hyung just might kill me if I did so here I am now at TOP’s place to bust off the thought of Dara.

 

 

I entered TOP’s room and saw him on his study table scribbling something with his headphones on. I went over him and tapped his back to notify my presence.

 

 

“Aiyo Ji! What’s up? What brings you here?” he asked as he turned around and put his headphones off of his ears and placed it on his neck.

 

 

I shrugged as I sat myself on his bed, “Nothing… I’m so bored at the house and thought of paying you a visit” I nonchalantly answered.

 

 

“So, how was everything with you and Dara? Any progress?”  he asked as he wiggled his thick brows.

 

 

I snorted, “We haven’t talked since yesterday morning. I should be the one asking you… how’s the progress between you and Bommie noona?” I teased and I almost guffawed at his surprised reaction.

 

 

“There is no progress!” he defended.

 

 

“Really? Well how about this?” I fished my phone out and searched for the picture I took last time with them cuddling like a real couple and showed it to him. “Care to explain this?” as I stretched my arm, gripping on my phone, close to his face.

 

 

He squint his eyes as he stared at my phone then I saw his eyes widen and heard him gasp. He tried to snatched my phone but good thing my reflexes were that fast as I hid my phone at my back.

 

 

“Whe-when did you take that?” his voice started to sound like a grumble as he stuttered.

 

 

I snickered, can’t help it, as he still haven’t recovered from the shock. “Before we came and wake you up. So… care to explain how did you manage to cuddle each other like that? You haven’t told me yet”

 

 

I throw him a pillow when I saw his face getting flustered. “Yo! You’re disgusting! Don’t act like a love-stricken puppy!” I spat and the pillow landed right through his face.

 

 

His face got redder than before and I laughed heartily as I fell backwards on his bed. Damn! I couldn’t believe that there would come a day wherein I would be able to witness this charismatic friend of mine would go blushing.

 

 

“Yah! Just admit it that you like her! It is just me” I said after I calmed down.

 

 

Instead of answering me he asked, “Since when did you know?”

 

 

I just smirked as I recall something, “Being your friend since the time you’re still your thumb, I just know you too well” I imitated his statement last time at the club when he affirms that I like Dara.

 

 

(A/N: go back to chapter nineteen when the two of them were left inside their VIP room)

 

 

He just chuckled as he remembered what he told me. “Alright! I like her since freshman year. You happy now?”

 

 

I am not shocked at all. I knew since we’re still freshmen that he has something for Bommie noona. I am just waiting for him to tell me directly but it took 3 damn years! Maybe if we haven’t caught them last night, I wouldn’t be able to hear him confess.

 

 

“Then why not make a move on her then? Why are you wasting all these years and try to act like you’re not interested in her?”

 

 

He sighed deeply as he stared into nothingness. “I don’t know… I’m just scared that she’ll reject me especially that she always glared at me whenever she sees me” He answered in an inaudible sound. His voice was low so I almost couldn’t catch what he was saying if I didn’t lean forward.

 

 

“That is entirely your fault. You always find a way to ”

 

 

“She doesn’t acknowledge my presence if I’m not teasing her” he retorted.

 

 

Now that I remember, 3 months before our performance at the festival when our freshman year almost ended, he tried to approach Bom but she just ignored him. She didn’t even bother to look at him.

 

 

“So, what are your plans now?” I asked in curiousity.

 

 

He raised his brow, “Plans? I don’t have any”

 

 

My mouth dropped, shocked at his answer. “Nothing? Yah! It’s our senior year! We will graduate soon… you’re just gonna let her passed like that?”

 

 

“What do you want me to do?” he spat

 

 

“Try to woo her… or something! If you do not seriously like her, why don’t you have yourself a girlfriend over these years?”

 

 

He stopped for a couple of seconds, maybe thinking that what I said was most probably right. He got into a daze if not for me throwing another pillow at him.

 

 

“Don’t chicken out dude! Man up!” I said trying to encourage him.

 

 

He snorted, “Yeah! Tell yourself the same bro” he smirked evilly as he tried to get back at me.

 

 

I wanted to change the topic. I don’t want to drag Dara into our conversation coz I already forgotten that I am itching on calling her.

 

 

“So… want me to forward you this picture? I remember owing you from last time…” I flashed my phone out to his face and that did the trick! He already forgot on teasing me and instead, his face lightened up and smiled widely.

 

 

I forwarded him the picture as he thanked me over and over again.

 

 

---

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

It was now Monday and time to go back to school. It was a typical day. Nothing much goin’ on aside from attending classes and listens to what the instructors are lecturing. I was lost in our lecture when my phone suddenly vibrated. A smile crept on my face as I looked at it and saw Jiyong sent me a message.

 

 

From: Jiyong~

Hey there! Do you have time after class? Me and the boys are planning on visiting Teddy hyung. Would you like to join?

 

 

I felt giddy to receive a message from him. How sweet of him to ask me but too bad I already agreed on meeting with Hyesun and Inna later after class. We still haven’t got to talk and hang out since I arrived.

 

 

I keyed in my reply disappointedly.

 

 

To: Jiyong~

Sorry. I already got plans later maybe some other time.

 

 

Although I wanted to spend more time with the boys, I still got some other friends whom I’ve not bonded yet in over a month. I also felt sorry and guilty at the same time not able to catch up with them so I decided to accept their offer early this morning when I bumped into Inna in the hallway.

 

 

As soon as the bell rang, I sprint my way towards the cafeteria wherein the other girls are probably waiting. When I arrived, I saw them sitting comfortably with their food. I glance up at Bigbang’s table and were kinda disappointed when I saw no one.

 

 

“Hey girls!” I greeted them as I sat myself besides Minzy.

 

 

“Hey tokki! How’s your morning?” my cousin asked.

 

 

“It was alright. Nothing much” I said nonchalantly. I caught a glimpse at the boys walked their way in the cafeteria at the corner of my eyes then I faced my friends. “Hey… be sure to apologize to Bigbang and thank them… Arasso?”

 

 

Bom and Chaerin had a horrified look on their faces when I spoke. They looked at each other and try to have a conversation, whispering on one another.

 

 

“Hey ladies! How you all doin?” Youngbae greeted as he walked past us. Minzy and I gave him a smile as an answer.

 

 

“Daesung oppa. Thank you for carrying me last Friday. I’m sorry for having you to carry me since I’m heavy.” Minzy said all cutely to Daesung as he walked by.

 

 

“It’s alright. No problem. But, don’t drink too much next time” Daesung sincerely said while patting the top of her head as he also smiled.

 

 

I saw Jiyong gave me a smile as he followed Daesung and I smiled back. It gave rckus to the butterflies in my stomach as I remember the past events. When TOP and Seungri walked past us, I am anticipating for Chaerin and Bom to apologize as well but as I turned to them, it’s like they were having their own world. They were chatting, laughing and whispering all to themselves. I gave Bom a slight kicked under the table giving her signal to try and have a talked with TOP but much to my surprise, she acted like nothing happened and continued whispering on Chaerin.

 

 

“Yah! You two, don’t you have anything to say?” I said out loud as my patience is slowly ebbing away. I saw them froze and slowly turned to face me. I am giving them now the look of APOLOGIZE-NOW-OR-YOU’RE-DEAD look. They both refused to speak up and lowered their heads. ‘Aisht! These girls are really something!’

 

 

 

 

I turned around as I heard someone coughed. “My shoes, which are new by the way, are all stained. I had to wash them over three times just to make sure to get rid of the smell and stain, so you’re welcome” TOP said sarcastically.

 

 

“Hyung~~~ both of my arms went sore the next day because I carried someone who was dead drunk. It was like working out in a gym for several hours.” Seungri animatedly whine as he looked at Chaerin’s direction.

 

 

Everyone just snickered upon hearing both TOP and Seungri’s tantrums. I took a peek at Bom and Chaerin and saw how red their faces had become. They were fidgeting still heads low.

 

 

“Uhmmm… I’m sorry about the puke thing… and thank you” We heard Bom muttered without even looking at TOP. Well, I understand her situation. I would be dead embarrassed too if I were her. I saw TOP just smiled triumphantly without saying anything. I assumed he is satisfied with that.

 

 

“Sorry and Thank you” Chaerin muttered after Bom.

 

 

“What? Did you just say something Chaecat?” Seungri is really trying to push Chaerin’s limit.

 

 

And with that, I saw how Chaerin’s expression changed from embarrassed to fuming. She snapped her head, looking straight at Seungri, which caught him off guard so he jerked back.

 

 

“I said sorry! You happy now?” CL yelled gaping at Seungri.

 

 

“Yah! Is that the proper way to apologize? Especially to someone who just save your from being molested? I should’ve left you alone and take a pissed on men’s room all by yourself!” Seungri spat sarcastically.

 

 

It seems like it was not only me who got shocked as I saw everyone staring at Chaerin with eyes about to popped out from its sockets.

 

 

“Yah! Chaerin! You… you went to the men’s room?!” I asked hysterically.

 

 

“Yah! You rat!” She continued to yell, “Aniyo… It was all a misunderstanding. I didn’t thought that I was walking towards the wrong direction until someone almost humped me until this rat showed up and kicked his then he dragged me inside the men’s room and ordered everyone still inside to go out then he locked the door and let me pee.” She explained so fast in one go without catching a breath. No wonder she can rap well.

 

 

Seungri suddenly burst into laughter. Chearin’s face turned all red, like a tomato, I couldn’t decipher if it was because of another embarrassing moment or because of anger. I can hear her muttering some incoherent words and all I could catch up is her curses.

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Don’t get mad over something trivial girl. I was just messing with you. And by the way, apology accepted and you’re welcome” Seungri said after awhile and smile sincerely at Chaerin.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry everyone for not updating sooner... =D

 

Luluimperfection

kyljoe

Dorkhiem

pandaragon

xrstian

AppleloveRawrzz

nanaISyeoni

Eiyrreanne

greenjasmine

Thank you for subxcribing!!!!

♥♥♥