Discovery

Broken Strings

 

 

Doesn't 2ne1's latest concept of Dara reminds us of her hair in the most part of this story???

LOL. I got too excited when I saw this...

even paperblob pm me about this...

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

Before I even finish counting, I felt someone encircle his or her fingers around my wrist and gently shook it. My heart was pounding so hard once more as I felt warmth that is so familiar. At one moment, I felt at ease but then, it was all too quick as I felt afraid instantly… to open my eyes and be welcomed with the face of the girl I refrain to see.

But my eyes abruptly open with the oh-so-familiar voice calling my name.

“Jiyong”

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I was dead shock to see Jiyong right before me. He wears the same surprise expression I have and he kept on staring at me. For a moment, he squeezed his eyes shut, so tight I thought he was in pain. I panicked when he didn’t open his eyes after a few seconds. I decided to hold onto his wrist and shake a little. Once I encircled my fingers in his wrist, the familiar sensation was back once again. It was as if every emotion was magnified a thousand times.

 

 

“Jiyong” I called out his name softly.

 

 

His eyes snapped open once I called his name. His eyes penetrate right through mine. I can’t help but to feel as if hypnotize by his eyes, I stared back right at him… charmed. For a good few seconds, we stood there, staring at each other, as if we were the only ones who existed, not caring about people who walks in and out of the store nor the blast of sounds right outside.

 

 

It’s just us… us alone.

 

 

He parts his perfect lips apart and takes a sharp intake of breath.

 

 

“Dara…” he croaked.

 

 

I gave him a small smile, reassuring that it was me alright. He eyed my hand that was holding him gently and that’s when I let go and hang my hand back at my side.

 

 

He once again look at me, his brows furrowed, forehead creased as he roamed his eyes at me from head to foot. When our eyes met once more, I tear my eyes away immediately from his scrutiny feeling embarrassed.

 

 

“How… Why…” I heard him murmured.

 

 

I look back at him and his eyes were still boring holes. I shift uncomfortably on my stance without breaking my eyes unto him.

 

 

I froze when he took a step forward. I saw he raised his hand and I follow his movements. He smooths the strands of my hair that rests on my upper right chest with his fingers.

 

 

“I thought… you’re… TOP” he muttered.

 

 

Now, it was my turn to borrow my brows. ‘What is wrong with him?’ I asked myself. Confusion creeps out on me.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

He looked up and met my questioning gaze, “I thought you were with TOP?” he asked.

 

 

My breathing hitched.

 

 

 His eyes… full of intensity… I was so lost… trap in his eyes.

 

 

“I was” I muttered.

 

 

He tilt his head sideways, still gazing at me, “Was? You’re on a date” he said not questioning but rather in a form of a statement.

 

 

“No we’re not... H-he just accompanied me” I answered, breathless.

 

 

“I didn’t recognize you” he mumbles as he continued playing with the strands of my hair.

 

 

I laugh softly, breaking the heavy atmosphere that surrounds us. I don’t know if it’s because of his serious façade or with his statement… or maybe both.

 

 

Since I left Bom and Seunghyun with their date, I am anxious to see Jiyong and kept on wondering what his reaction would be once he saw the new me. Out of everyone I knew, his reaction was the one I am anticipating the most, I can’t explain why, I just felt like it. At first, I thought I was losing my mind that he’s the first on my list instead of my family. Now I think about it, I find it funny. I didn’t expect to see him in an instant. I don’t have any expectations but I guess I really like how he respond seeing my new look.

 

 

I am elated and can’t help but to smile, “Surprised?”

 

 

I saw how his eyes flicked from serious to something amused… I’m not so sure not until I saw a hint of smile playing on his lips.

 

 

“Very” he answered.

 

 

He roam his eyes once more to my face down to my outfit before he asks, “You alone?” he lets my hair go and step back.

 

 

“Yeah”, I answered with my heart pounding so hard and butterflies on my stomach.

 

 

He frowned, “Where’s TOP?”

 

 

“Oh! I left him and Bom at the mall. I don’t want to entangle myself on their date” I chirped, slightly easing my heart from accelerating as I grin mischievously upon remembering my awesome plan.

 

 

His brows shoot up, surprised.

 

 

“Date?”

 

 

I nodded with my stupid grin still plastered on my face.

 

 

“So you mean you’re alone… now?” he glance over my shoulder and I followed his gaze.

 

 

What could he be looking at? Oh! Maybe he’s looking for anyone with me… Oh Gawd... This is not good. “Yeah…” I answered when my gaze returned to his.

 

 

Then an idea came into mind and I muster all the courage left in me although I’m weakening with my heart fluttering as I’ve braced myself for my next statement.

 

 

“If you’ll not join me for some coffee… then I guess I am”

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

When she called my name, I snapped my eyes open and I a sharp breathe. Her gaze was like a er punch in my gut that knocks me out.

 

 

Sweet heaven!

 

 

She’s truly in front of me… looking oh-so-goddamn Goddess!

 

 

She looks so… Oh my Gawd! I can’t even describe how amazingly beautiful she looks… there’s no words that can describe her.

 

 

Now that I’m certain I’m not going crazy, I’ll pass seeing a shrink but I think I’ll still consider seeing a doctor for my heart was thundering inside my chest. I think I’m having some sort of heart ailments these days, especially when I’m with this gorgeous girl.

 

 

For a moment while I’m still in daze with her look, I asked myself what in the hell is she doing here where in fact she has a date with TOP. Why is that guy not with her and If I’m in his shoes, I wouldn’t leave a gorgeous girl alone even for a second with many maniac and ert lurking just somewhere waiting for their prey. I mentally reminded myself to kick his for even considering her to walk all by herself.

 

 

When she told me she’s not on a date with TOP and just accompanied her, I almost jump for joy but… yeah… I smother that idea for not embarrassing myself any further.

 

 

I can’t stop myself from spazzing  at her even though I’m mentally kicking myself for playing with her hair and staring at her gorgeous face for too long that even I can see her uneasiness.

 

 

 But. I. Just. Can’t. Stop.

 

 

 I can’t help myself! Who wouldn’t right?

 

 

Now we were walking down the pavements going to the open café after she deviously asked me for some coffee. I was stunned at first when she asked me but Man! How can I decline such delightful offer from a gorgeous girl right?

 

 

Hell… I am such a lucky bastard!

 

 

She’s walking beside me at my left and she’s just inches away from me. My hand is twitching, itching to hold her until we arrive at our destination. I am having a mental battle with myself for controlling my desires. I don’t even know why I’m acting like this.

 

 

Her warm voice startles me from my reverie.

 

 

“Everyone’s staring” she whispered.

 

 

I glance at her and saw her head bowed down and she is way too focused on her feet. I smirk at how cute she is right now that my twitching hand burns in desperation. I look around and indeed, everyone is looking at her… or rather at us. Weird… but I couldn’t care less!

 

 

“Coz you look abso-fcking-lutely beautiful… that’s why they’re staring” I said to somehow make her relax.

 

 

Uh-oh!

 

 

I guess that just makes everything worst. I could see her flushed and she bowed down some more. Oh c’mon! Don’t tell me she’s shy? How can she be so shy? If it were other girls, they might be strutting themselves head held high, chin up and shoulders squared.

 

 

But then again, she’s not them.

 

 

She’s different.

 

 

I think that is what’s charming about her. Although she’s beautiful even when she still donned her pink hair, she doesn’t boast about at. She stays humble as if she doesn’t know how beautiful she truly is. Is that even possible? For her to not know she’s goddamn beautiful?

 

 

For heaven’s sake!

 

 

Why is my mind contaminated by her all of a sudden? I can’t stop talking… thinking about her.

 

 

She’s like a brand new fresh addiction I couldn’t resist!

 

 

Damn!

 

 

‘An engagement with a current or potential romantic partner could involve a lot of communication on a subtle level, enjoying each other's company while not saying much. You're likely to feel especially passionate today’

 

 

Oh fck!

 

 

Daesung’s horoscope… again! Why does it pops out all of a sudden?

 

 

Can this be real?

 

 

Can she be a potential romantic partner?

 

 

Oh… my heart…

 

 

I clutched my chest as my heart started to pound so hard…

 

 

 

My head snapped at her…

 

 

 

She looked back at me…

 

 

 

Then she smiled…

 

 

 

Oh, wow… She’s mesmerizing. She just takes my breath away.

 

 

The weirdest thing I’ve yet experienced happened. Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me or is she glowing for real? Oh hot damn!

 

 

I stared at her for I-don’t-care how long until sudden realization donned on me like someone pull the pin on a grenade and throw it on my face… in my whole being.

 

 

 

 

I think I’m falling for Sandara Park

 

 

---

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

Holy cow! I can’t believe this day to come true. I have been dreaming about this for years now and heck… here I am now spending an afternoon… my first date to Corn Monster… MY Corn Monster.

 

 

I had enjoyed our time in the cinema although I could’ve understood what it is all about coz I was not paying attention to at all. My attention was all focused on my sweet darling Bom. All I remember was she snuggling close to me the whole time while I, of course, had my hands all around her.

 

 

I couldn’t be any happier! I think this tops all the amazing things that had happen since I was born. I didn’t know waiting for three years for this day to come would drive me to edge and bring me to a total bliss.

 

 

Now, walking hand in hand, we just exited the cinema. I could hold her forever.

 

 

Oh! For Chrissakes! I’m being sappy!

 

 

“Would you like something to eat before I send you home?” I asked and I pray she agrees to prolong our little moment.

 

 

“Sure” she answered.

 

 

YES!

 

 

“Where do you want to eat?”

 

 

Gahd… I really love holding her hand. It’s so smooth. I could do this all day.

 

 

“Anywhere you want”

 

 

Oh… she’s being shy. I didn’t know my corn monster could be this skittish. I love her this way but of course, I still like the fiery corn monster and the dominating Bominator.

 

 

 

We enter the nearest restaurant there is and we settled in a corner for some intimate privacy. She sat across me as a waitress came and take our orders.

 

 

There are a lot of things running through my mind. So many questions I want to ask and I don’t know how or when the right time for me to ask.

 

 

“So…”

“I-“

 

 

We both spoke at the same time. We chuckled. We look like teenagers who are having their first date. Hell! I am getting nervous all of a sudden and I can sense she felt the same way.

 

 

“You go ahead. What is it you want to say?” I ask. Heck! I should pat myself for being a gentleman. I didn’t know I had it in me!

 

 

She cleared , “So… what are we TOP?”

 

 

Woah!

 

 

“Humans?”, I joked and I cracked up myself but stopped instantly when I saw how serious she is.

 

 

She glared at me and crosses her arm, “I’m being serious here… Stop treating this as a joke coz honestly I’m confused although I really enjoy the movie… and… being with you”

 

 

My brows furrowed, “What exactly are you trying to make out of?”

 

 

She sighed, “I mean this…” she answered and gesture her hand to me then back to here, “Us… TOP. What does that makes us? What will happen after this day is over?”

 

 

I smiled, “Isn’t it all clear? I mean… I like you. I really do. Heck! I think I even love you”, I declared which makes her eyes budge and take a sharp intake of breath. Is that so surprising? I thought she already get that.

 

 

“Y-you mean… you love me? Are you serious? Coz I will castrate you and serve it on this table if you consider this as another joke!” she exclaimed which made me swallowed hard. I got scared for a moment coz I know she’s capable of doing that.

 

 

I placed both of my hands on the table, palms up and signaled for her to accept my simple gesture to hold her hands.

 

 

Once she placed her hands with mine, I squeezed it gently and looked straight to her eyes.

 

 

“I am serious Bom. I love you. I really do” I declared once more and hopefully she could see right through me that I am telling her the truth.

 

 

After staring at me for a while, she smiled. Thankfully!

 

 

“Since when?” She asked.

 

 

I blinked. Huh? That’s it? That’s her reply for my declaration? No I love you too?

 

 

“I think it was love at first sight. The moment I laid my eyes on you during our first year in the academy, I liked you since then, then it got deeper and deeper” There. I laid it all out.

 

 

“But, you keep on pestering me since then” she pouted.

 

 

Oh… she looks so cute. I want to lean over the table across her and kiss those lips!

 

 

“I only did that to get your attention”

 

 

She frowned before asking me, “Oh… really? Then why didn’t you say nor do anything if you have liked me since then?”

 

 

I shrugged, “That’s because you always shut me out. I got scared that if I profess that I liked you then you’ll just reject me. That’s why I always get on your nerves so that at least you’ll give me some attention”

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

Ohmigawd! I can’t believe this man! He had liked me since then and tells me that the reason why he hadn’t approached me coz he got scared because I always shut him out?! How can I not when he always bullies me!

 

 

But now I get why he always tries to get on my every nerves coz he wants my attention. I don’t know if it’s right for me to actually think it’s a sweet gesture since he always… I mean, every goddamn second he sees me, that he pesters me with anything.

 

 

I smiled at him and squeezed his hand. My gahd! I’m totally head over heels for this man.

 

 

“I love you too” I said sincerely.

 

 

“Hmmm….” He closes his eyes, “That sounds music to my ears” he said and opened his eyes and looked at me. “That sounds so fcking amazing!”

 

 

Awww… that just melts my heart…

 

 

I smiled, “So… did that just make us official?” I asked

 

 

He smiled his oh-so-gorgeous smile, “Damn right woman!”

 

 

I think my face will rip into two for grinning widely. I can’t put into words how much happy this is!

 

 

Our heavenly moment was distracted when our food was served. Damn that waiter! Can’t he pick a perfect timing?

 

 

While we devour our food, there’s this thing that keeps bothering me and I have to ask, “Tabi… how did we end up dating again?”, as I chew on my food, I looked at him and wait for his answer.

 

 

He smirked after he swallowed his food, “Dara planned it”

 

 

My brows shoot up! What?!

 

 

“Dara?” I asked incredulously and from the high tone of my voice, it is perfectly clear that I am that surprise. Why the heck did Dara do all this?

 

 

He nodded and drink from his glass of iced cold red tea, “She planned everything”

 

 

“You also knew about this?”

 

 

“I just learned her plan when she told me you’re actually stalking us that moment while we were at the salon, changing our hair colors. At first, I already knew something was wrong since I predict, well you saw her outfit today, right?” he asked and I nodded.

 

 

“Go on” I said

 

 

“She looks incredible and so over the top for just a simple thing as going to a salon. Anyway, I told her about my suspicions and she told me everything. At first, I don’t know what to expect since I never knew your feelings. Not until we stood behind you and you called me your Tabi…” he said grinning while wiggling his thick eyebrows and I just have to giggle upon remembering that. He continued, “That’s when I realized that maybe I have a shot so I just took that opportunity and dragged you out to the cinema. And here we are now… Officially together”

 

 

Awww… is there any possibility for my heart to melt more?

 

 

I just smiled. I don’t know what to answer to that. This guy is so… PERFECT!

 

 

“I really have to thank Dara big time! Coz if not for her and her crazy plan, I wouldn’t even had the guts to be with you now” I can see the sincerity not only on his voice but with his face as well.

 

 

“Yeah.  I guess we owe Ssantokki for this chance to be together” I said.

 

 

We ate in silence after but I feel like I’m eating through my nose. I will not be able to digest all these food with my boyfriend, Gahd! I love the sound of that!, gazing at me lovingly.

 

 

“By the way Tabi, both you and Dara looks stunning. I only got a glimpse of her look since I’m stupidly surprised to see you in front of me. She looks really pretty with her hair. And of course, you do too”

 

 

He arch his perfect brow at me and smirk, “Me? Pretty?”

 

 

Argh! He is so playful. Well I guess that’s what I loved about him in the first place. I rolled my eyes on him which earned a soft laugh from him.

 

 

“I’m just playing. Dara is a really pretty woman. Even with her pink hair but she just looks even prettier with her new hair. I bet Jiyong will flip out once he sees her” he mused.

 

 

I quirked my eyebrow, “Jiyong? What does he have to do with it?”

 

 

“Honey, that guy likes your cousin. Way too much, I believe. He just won’t admit how deep though”

 

 

Woah! Okay… Hold up! Jiyong likes Dara? Now that was something!

 

 

“How did you know he likes my Ssantokki?”

 

 

“We grew up together, baby. I pretty much know him”

 

 

“Wait! What’s up with all the term of endearment? Can’t you just stick to one?”

 

 

He just chuckled. “Okay. So what do you want me to call you?”

 

 

“Hmmm…”, I put my forefinger on my chin, thinking of a lovely pet name. “Oh! I got one” I chirped as I snapped my finger. “How about Lovey? It’s pretty cute” I said while battling my eyelashes.

 

 

“It sounds too mushy…” he said which made me pout. “But I guess I can live with it. Anything for you… Lovey

 

 

 Oohhh… That sounds so y especially with his deep husky y voice of his.

 

 

“You like it that much?” He asked as he chortles while he shook his head and I just nodded gleefully. How can I not love that? He made it sound so y.

 

 

 “How about we get those two together? I mean Jiyong and Dara. They both look good together” he suggested but I can’t have a say on that.

 

 

“I don’t think it’s a good idea Lovey. Oh my! I just love that pet name! Anyway, you know what Dara had gone through. I don’t even know if she had already forgotten about that ex-boyfriend of hers so I don’t know if she’s ready for commitment”

 

 

He sighs. I know he cares for Dara the same way I care for her but we can’t really do anything. We can’t push her to something she’s not prepared to do. I know she’s still hurting. Hell! All her pain can be felt through the songs she had composed.

 

 

“I worried for her and I also want her to move on and be happy but we can’t just put her on the spot” I explained and I know he understood.

 

 

“I know. But can’t we at least just try?” he asked.

 

 

Well… We’ll just have to wait and see.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong were seated with their coffees under one of the tables with umbrellas on the open café with Jiyong scowling to a group of men just four tables away from them.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I am ready to pound somebody for making Dara uncomfortable. She kept on shifting on her seat with these four idiots openly staring… ogling at her. Oh… I can perfectly see lust mirroring on their eyes and I want to scoop them out of their socket! I am raging mad right now! They are ruining my moment with her and I won’t let anybody to screw this up.

 

 

“Jiyong…” she cooed which made me divert my attention back to her from killing those bastards with my eyes.

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“Don’t mind them. Just ignore them” She said but she’s not looking at me. She has her eyes on the top of her coffee which makes me madder.

 

 

“Dara. They are making you uncomfortable” I said through gritted teeth.

 

 

She raised her head and looked straight at me… and smiled.

 

 

“It’s fine. I’m… fine. I know they won’t do anything stupid as long as I’m with you. I know I’m safe when you’re around”

 

 

! I know she’s not totally fine but I can’t help but to be tickled pink. Hell yeah. I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to her. I just worried for her welfare. I want her to enjoy her time with me.

 

 

“Do you want to leave and go someplace else?” I asked.

 

 

“Oh… I’m actually not familiar around this area”

 

 

“There’s actually a flea market three blocks from here. They sell various items, some with antiques and unique items. We could walk from here to get there. It’s not that far” I suggested coz I can’t wait to get her away from here… from the erted scrutiny of those bastards.

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

We stood up and I got tense when those four idiots also stood up.

 

 

“Stay close to me” I said and I think she also had the same gut feeling I have that she didn’t say anything and just nodded.

 

 

I led us out of the central, awareness seeping through me. I got a feeling that those men might follow us so before we even got outside towards the parking area, I spot a security guard and I went up to him with Dara just beside me and report to him about them harassing Dara.

 

 

“Sir, can you do something about it? Call some back-up or something. I don’t want to cause any ruckus around here but I’m really losing my patience. They kept on staring at my girlfriend-“ I felt Dara flinched but I ignored it and I placed a hand on the small of her back and led her forward to stand just inches in front of me with our arms brushing, “They are scaring her” I said to the security and he nodded with him also staring at Dara.

 

 

Jeez! People with …

 

 

I saw the guy held his radio and soon, four securities came to our direction which, I hope, scared those erts away as the scampered away. The guy who we approached first explained our situation to the newly arrived back-ups and soon after, they decided to go back inside to at least search for the erts and asked them some questions as they promised.

 

 

Dara didn’t say anything the whole time and just stand close to me while I handle all the talking. We bid goodbye and head out to the flea market.

 

 

“Thanks” Dara said after a while.

 

 

We arrived shortly at the flea market and I saw how her mood lightens up. She started to smile genuinely while roaming her eyes.

 

 

“Oh! Look at that!” she exclaimed as she pointed to a stall which sells caps.

 

 

I chuckled as I followed her. Seriously… Looking at her now, I think people will be shock to see a pretty girl in a white dress looking and trying out caps and beanies. I stood beside her and tried to look at the collection as well. I didn’t know she loves caps as much as I do.

 

 

She tried out a red fedora hat and turned to me, “How do I look?” she asked.

 

 

“You two are such a lovely young couple” The old lady, who I guess was the owner of the stall, said as she gazes at me and Dara.

 

 

We both look at her and back to each other synchronously. I saw her blushed and immediately avoided my gaze. She drop the hat off and was about to walk out.

 

 

I cleared my throat, “Ah… Won’t you buy it? It looks good on you”

 

 

She turned back at me and was about to answer when the old lady spoke again.

 

 

“Be a gentleman, young man. Why don’t you buy this for your pretty girlfriend” the old lady said as she picked up the red hat.

 

 

Ah… Okay… That was a shocker! I gave Dara a quick glance and she was as shock as me.

 

 

The old lady was staring at us with a smile on her face. Is this her tactic or what? Coz I am buying her strategy as well as the hat.

 

 

I fish out my wallet about the time Dara held my arm, “Ji. You don’t have too. C’mon. Let’s go…” she said softly.

 

 

“I bet your boyfriend wants to buy this for his pretty girlfriend. Right young man?” the old lady seriously knows how to pursued possible customers. I like her.

 

 

I smiled at Dara then turn my attention back to the old lady, “Yeah. I’ll buy it for her. How much does it cost?”

 

 

I hand the old lady some cash and told her to keep the change coz I really do like her.

 

 

“Here...” I held the bag in front of Dara and when she hesitated to reach for it, I garb her hand and placed it in between her palms.

 

 

“I can’t accept this Ji” she said as she shook her head.

 

 

“Oh c’mon… It’s such a small gift Dara… Just accept it”, and when she still looks hesitant, “Please…” I begged and that's when she accepted.

 

 

“Thanks” she shyly muttered.

 

 

She looks really cute when she’s shy.

 

 

Man! I really liked the way how this day turned out to be.

 

 

It’s getting dark as we stroll around the busy street. We were trying out some necklaces when someone bumped her which made her shoved her tiny body at me. She bumped her head on my chest and out of instinct, I wrapped an arm around her, holding her close. Too close actually.

 

 

“Are you alright?” I asked, panicking. She’s wearing some killer heels and that move might sprain her.

 

 

She looked up and when our eyes met, blood boils down from my face and we both turned our heads on a different direction with her still enclosed in my arms.

 

 

Ooohhh… My heart… it’s doing some major back flips.

 

 

“I… ah… I’m okay…” she whispered and she steady herself and I let her go.

 

 

I wasn’t able to look at her and I bet neither can she.

 

 

“Uhm... are… are you sure?” I asked with my eyes focused down the concrete.

 

 

“Yes” she whispered.

 

 

Then my eyes darted down to her shoes. Damn! Those are really high. How can she handle walking around with those since this morning?

 

 

“Hey… aren’t those shoes killing you?” I suddenly asked.

 

 

She took a quick glance at me then back at her feet, “Actually it does…”

 

 

My brows furrowed, “Why didn’t you say anything? I should’ve invited you over here and make you walk three blocks if I’ve known”

 

 

“I love walking and strolling. I’ve forgotten about the pain when we got here but since you’ve mentioned it, I felt the pain again. I-I’m not really fond of wearing heels”

 

 

“Then why did you wear those? To impress TOP?”

 

 

“No… Well yes… Not exactly. I planned wearing this whole outfit to make Bom jealous. I didn’t know that I’ll meet you and be here to be honest”

 

 

I really pity her. I had no idea how painful it was to wear those killer shoes for hours. I just hoped she didn’t get any blisters. Gahd! How can I be an idiot and selfish? I’ve been blinded by the idea of spending some time with her that I’ve forgot how she’s feeling.

 

 

I roam my eyes around the area and I spotted a stall that sells slippers.

 

 

“There…” I pointed to that direction, “They’re selling flip flops. Might as well buy something. I don’t want you to suffer because of my stupid idea of inviting you here. Can you still walk over there? Or do you want me to buy you one and bring it over here?” I blabber.

 

 

“No. It’s okay. I can still walk and no, it’s not your fault. Don’t think that way. I love being here with you. I actually enjoyed it so don’t torture yourself over a small thing. C’mon. Let’s have a look and if I like something, I’ll buy it” She didn’t gave me a chance to back fire as she grab my arm and drag me.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

There are a lot of embarrassing moments that had happened today but none the less, everything went perfectly well especially my time with Jiyong.

 

 

I can’t believe he got me that red fedora hat and even insisted on buying for my new gladiator sandals. He says it’s a payment for being an that he actually forgotten I was wearing some ‘serious killer heels’… yeah, that is his term.

 

 

Jiyong has been superbly sweet today and I wasn’t able to track down how many times my heart had been melting and pounding. Oh how I remember all the sweetest things he has done and said. First, how he says that I was beautiful when I told him back at the central that everyone was staring. My knees buckled up when he said that. Second, when he approached a security and reported that there were men following us. And he named me as his girlfriend. That was so sweet. I can’t even say a word as my mind stop processing when he named me his, although I know it was only an act. Third, when he bought me this fedora hat. I got so embarrassed when the old lady identifies us as a couple. If only it was real … then when he possessively secures me in his arms when someone bumped me strongly that I ended up knocking myself up to him. Gahd! I can still remember how good he smelled.

 

 

I am floating. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt this way. It’s such a nice feeling.

 

 

We’re in his car now and he will drive me back to my apartment. It’s already dark and if only I could stop the hands of time and spend more time with him…

 

 

He parked his car outside the entrance hall and insisted on walking me up to my door and I can’t argue with him coz he did bought me a lot and he did do things out of his way. This is the only thing I can return the favors.

 

 

We walk in silence and only our breathing can be heard as we head to my door. I stopped and turned to him, “Thanks for the ride…  and the hat… and the sandals. I enjoyed today. I hoped you drive carefully”

 

 

“Uhm yeah… You’re welcome” He is looking at the floor while shifting uncomfortably. Maybe he was just tired. I shrugged and press on the digits, the security code. I was about to turned the handle when he called my attention.

 

 

“Dara?”

 

 

I turned around and it all happens so fast.

 

 

 Just as I blinked, he was already looming over me then he leaned down and places a feather-light kiss at my lips and whispered, “Goodnight”

 

 

Just like that.

 

 

Then he turned around as fast as he can even before I process everything and went straight to the elevator leaving me on stupor.

 

 

What the hell?!

 

 

 

BLINK

 

 

BLINK

 

 

BLINK

 

 

 

Ohmigawd!

 

 

He just kissed me!

 

 

I turned around when I heard the ding sound of the elevator and the last image I saw certainly put me into euphoria.

 

 

Just before the door to the elevator closes down, there inside was Jiyong with one hand propped on the wall, head slightly bend down, grinning while biting his lower lip.

 

 

OH.MY.GAHD.

 

 

 

I am In Love with Kwon Jiyong

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey dear readers!!!

 

Sorry for not updating for about two weeks or so...

I fractured my good hand while playing Volleyball...

It needed to have a cast from the middle portion of my palm down to my forearm.

It really !

So it took time for me to type with one hand...

Hope everyone could understand...

MIANHE

 

anyway...

enough with my sad story...

 

How did you find this chapter???

I so love the ending on this one...

How bout you guys???

 

Tell me what you think!!!

 

 

misspanda712

roroxanne

loveiscinth

putriperwira

Francy142

4everwithu

TOP12BOM

LoveDG247

megane

sandaragon

Thank you for subscribing!!!

 

Please do leave comments and subscribe

 

love y'all

♥♥♥