Round Two

Broken Strings

“Now, about our issue… I’ve got that covered” Bom announced.

 

 

Blink

 

 

Blink

 

 

 

The two girls looked at each other puzzled by what Bom had said.

 

 

“What do you mean unnie?’ Minzy asked.

 

 

“Like I’ve said, I’ve got that covered. I’ve found us our new member.”

 

 

“Who?” the two asked in unison.

 

 

“Just wait and see” the two girls seemed to be lost for words as they saw Bom grinning like she’s plotting some evil plan in her mind while fidgeting with her cellphone.

 

 

Suddenly something landed on her hair. Bom looked away from her phone to find the tissue paper that CL had thrown awhile ago to Jiyong. She turned to her side to glance at the culprit then glared upon seeing TOP with mischievous smile plastered on his face. “Yah!”

 

 

“Stop grinning Corn Monster. You look stupid!” Top said still smiling mischievously.

 

 

“Bwo?! Stupid?” Uh-oh. Code red! The Bominator is coming their way. The guys became rigid, afraid of what’s going to happen next. Before she even take a step forward toward Bigbang’s table, she stopped as Minzy hold her arm. This made the guys slumped back at their seat grateful for Minzy’s action.

 

 

*Sigh* “Whew! That was close!” Daesung whispered to Youngbae as he just nodded in response.

 

 

“Unnie… Calm down.” The maknae spoke more like pleading while batting her eyes like a puppy. Upon seeing her dongsaeng, she calms down a bit and went to sit again. ‘Aigoo… How can I resist my dongsaeng’s cuteness?’ she thought.

 

 

It wasn’t even 3 seconds that passed until she heard someone snorted. She turned to her side again to glare at the man with turquoise hair. “Stop laughing! Or else I’ll shove this corn in your mouth alien!”

 

 

That statement made TOP to stop chuckling. “Alien?” Then everyone started laughing. He sent his friends some deadly glare that tells them to STOP-LAUGHING-OR-ELSE-YOU’RE DEAD kind of glare. That make them stop and resume on what they’re doing.

 

 

“You should stop irritating people and go back to your own mothership!” Bom retaliated. CL and Minzy can’t stop chuckling at their unnie’s retaliate same with the boys making TOP annoyed as hell.

 

 

He smacks Sengri’s head that’s beside him to make him stop chuckling. “Hyung! What was that for?” the maknae asked as he tend to his head. Top rolled his eyes and looked at Bom’s direction. “And you should go back to the field and plow some corn! You already consumed all the corn there is in this cafeteria.”

 

 

This time its Bom’s turn to snort. “Yeah right! Whatever alien! I should do that and maybe you’re spaceship will land on it to take you back from whatever planet you came from!” This makes the guys and girls burst out laughing like hyenas.

 

 

‘Ill get back at you corn monster!’ Top thought.

 

 

Everything seems to be peaceful after awhile after the ruckus made by Seungri and CL, TOP and Bom.

 

 

“Unnie… Care to tell us what’s running through you mind?” CL spoke after a while.

 

 

*BEEP* *BEEP*

 

 

Bom checked her phone again. “Ooh! Speaking of that… I’ve got to go now” she stood up and swing over her shoulder the strap of her bag.

 

 

“Where are you going?” CL asked surprised by Bom’s sudden action.

 

 

“To go and meet our new guitarist!” Bom chirped as she prepared herself to leave but stopped as soon as she heard TOP speak. “Hey! Corn monster! Cutting classes are we?” amusement can be heard from the tone on his voice.

 

 

She glared at the boy. “None of your business Choi!”

 

 

Top smirked. “Ah… Sure… Now go along…” He motioned his hand as if shooing her.

 

 

“Jerk!” She uttered then waved to her friends before leaving.

 

---

 

Upon receiving the text message, Bom hurriedly hailed a taxi and went straight to the airport.

 

Bom’s POV

 

After Yoona quit our band and join some girl group, the three of us panicked to find a replacement. I think the Corn god (I think there is actually one!) have heard my plea! I mean our plea. Coz after discussing matters with CL and Minzy 3 days ago, I went straight at home and proceed in my room then suddenly an unknown number called me.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

“Hello?”

 

“Ah… Bom?” a girl on the other line asked.

 

“Yes. This is Bom speaking. Who’s this? I anxiously asked.

 

“Bom! It’s me Dara! I hav~”

 

“Kyaaaa!!!! Dara!” I abruptly shrieked upon hearing her.

 

“Yah! Stop Shouting! I’m going deaf here” She ranted but I just ignored her rants coz I felt giddy all of a sudden.

 

“Arasso… Arasso… I’m so happy you called! I haven’t heard from you since what? Since like ages ago!”

 

“You’re exaggerating.” She chuckled.

 

“So what brings you to call me?”

 

“Oh yeah! About that, I’m coming back to Korea. Will you come and get me? Oppa said he can’t pick me up coz he got a business meeting.”

 

“WHAT?! You’re coming back?!”

 

“Yah! I said stop shouting! My eardrums are about to burst!” she yelled back.

 

I stood frozen inside my room for a couple of seconds there. I couldn’t believe what I’ve just heard. My mind went blank until she spoke again which brings me back to my trance. “Bom? You still there?”

 

“Ah. Yeah. Still here. Umm… Yeah… I… I…” I stuttered and still can’t think straight. Seems like my brain cells also froze upon her sudden declaration.

 

“Are you okay? So, can you pick me up or not?” this girl is getting impatient. How can she let herself worked up when she need me to pick her up? Aisht!

 

“Yah! Why are you getting mad all of a sudden? Remember you’re the one who needs my help.” I said annoyingly.

 

“Coz you’re spacing out! And may I remind you this is a long distance call. This will cost me!”

 

“Oh right~~ Mianhe~~ kekeke… I forgot. ..” I smack my other free hand in my forehead upon the realization. Aigoo… Stupid me. I forgot that she’s in another country right now. “Sure thing Santokki. So when’s you’re flight?”

 

“Three days from now. I’ll arrive at the airport at 2pm. Thanks Bom! I’ll see you soon!” She chirped and I was about to hang up but she suddenly spoke. “Oh... and Bom, I miss you!”

 

Well that just made me teared up! “I miss you too Santokki. Have a safe flight. I’ll see you soon!” then we hanged up.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

Now here I am on my way to the airport to see Dara after 3 years.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you all like this one.... kekekeke

Anyway again I'd like to thank my new subscribers~!!!!! ^-^

Aicksa

SofiaMyra

crmnlin3315

pinkkiwinky

sunshine_angel

Thank you!!!!!