Happy Hour

Broken Strings

“Mianhe…” A low voice answered.

 

 

With that, she held her head high, parallel to the person who spoke and got a glimpse of his face. “Mianhe” again she apologize but this time looking straight to the eyes of the person who stood in front of her. Dara felt she’s bewitched with the pair of eyes that seems to entrap her and looks like he’s reading her whole soul.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I’m on my way to TOP hyung’s music shop. The guys wanted to have some fun tonight. I guess I needed some time to get high on and maybe it’ll help me to dismiss some things off my mind even for awhile, I wanted to get away. Get away from the misery I’ve been feeling.

 

 

I parked my Bentley two blocks from hyung’s shop. I didn’t look at where I was going and bump into someone. “Mianhe” I heard someone spoke with an enticing voice. I gaze at her but her head was bowed down. “Mianhe” As I spoke I saw her look up.

 

 

“Mianhe” she said the second time around. At that exact moment when our eyes met, she has this mesmerizing brown eyes, I can’t help but to be engulf and stare at her. I got this huge wave of sensation washed over me as I continue gazing at her. Before I even say something, she turned around and walk away leaving me frozen on my spot still glued on her retreating back.

 

 

I then head inside the shop and was greeted by TOP’s father who’s sitting behind the counter. I bow my head to him as I greeted him and heard him called for TOP hyung. When I saw hyung, he has this huge grin plastered on his face. “Seems like someone’s in a good mood”

 

 

“Yeah and the night’s still early. Good things are bound to happen that is waiting for us” he spoke still grinning. ‘He’s being with his weird self again’ I thought and smiled at his silliness.

 

 

We bid goodbye to his father as we trail off to meet the rest of the gang. While I was driving, I can’t focus on the road as I give absurd glances to TOP hyung who’s oblivious that he’s grinning like a mad man. “Hyung, what’s up with you tonight? You keep on smiling. It kinda creep me out.”

 

 

“Nothing. Something just came up.” He said as he gazes on me. STILL grinning! ‘He’s gone insane!’ That’s the only thing I can say about him now.

 

 

We arrive at the City Hunter Club in no time and find myself a parking space just around the corner. We headed inside and started to go to OUR area and found our maknae and daesung surrounded by girls arms wrapped around them. Youngbae on the other hand was seated at the far end of the couch drinking by himself. “You’ll never get laid if you won’t learn to give attention to any of those girls” I said while I walk towards him.

 

 

I settled beside him and TOP hyung sat beside me. “Good thing you arrive! I can’t stand those two!” Youngbae said and chug down on his bottle of beer.

 

 

I just snicker with his reaction. He’s still the good boy that he is. “You’re wasting your good looks bro” I said to him as I got myself a bottle of beer.

 

 

He faced me “How bout you? Can’t see you fooling around these days” he smiles sheepishly.

 

 

“Jiyong hyung is not on his right self lately.” Seungri suddenly spoke. I saw him dismiss the girls ogling at him and look at me.

 

 

“I notice that also. Got a problem hyung?” Daesung butted in.

 

 

“Aniyo. Nothing’s wrong. I just don’t feel like fooling around” Well, I lied. I’m not my usual self lately and I know that. It seems like things are getting boring each day and I don’t find anything to entertain me these past few weeks. Everything’s the same, doing the same routine over and over that it’s getting tedious. 

 

 

“That’s a bummer!” the maknae jovially said.

 

 

We laugh at the makane’s antics. He sure loves to FOOL around no one can beat him to that.  “Well, I’m not like you maknae” I said chuckling and saw the younger one pouts.

 

 

“Hyung, where do you think I learned my moves and pick up lines?”

 

 

“Yah! I didn’t teach you anything!” I screamed and this makes the guys burst in to laughter, except for TOP.

 

 

“Anyway, what’s up with TOP hyung?” Daesung suddenly ask and that made the rest of us look at the man who’s sitting in the middle fiddling with his phone and chuckling to his self.

 

 

“I don’t know. He’s been like that since I picked him up” I was now beginning to divert my attention to this weird guy.

 

 

Seungri slowly sit in-between TOP and Daesung and peek at what hyung is doing. “Hyung, who are you texting?” he whispered.

 

 

Hyung was so surprised that he drops his phone and clutch on to his shirt in the chest area. “Yah! You surprised me! Don’t peek into someone’s business!” Top yelled as his voice roared in all four corner of the room and maknae immediately cowered behind Daesung.

 

 

“Hyung… It’s not my fault if you didn’t felt my presence….” the youngster reasoned out.

 

 

“TOP hyung, Seungrat is right. You seem too focused on texting and grinning and chuckling like a girl all by yourself!” Youngbae said as he patted TOP’s shoulder. “Who are you texting by the way?”

 

 

“No one” He said as he picks his phone on the floor.

 

 

“If that person is a nobody, then why are you giggling like a maniac?” I stressed the word nobody loudly so everyone can hear as I ask him. I found hyung’s action amusing right now.

 

 

“Nah! I just met a very interesting girl”

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

“What?”

“Who?”

“When?”

“How?”

 

 

The four of us asked all at the same time. Maybe we all are thinking of the same thing upon hearing hyung’s response. TOP hyung never really pays attention to anyone. Well, besides someone we know. But, aside from that, he is not the kind to giggle and stuff. He has the shortest attention span with girls among the 5 of us. He never pays attention to a girl for more than 5 minutes. ‘This is something new’

 

 

“I’ll try to introduce her to you one of these days” that’s the only response we got as he continues to slumber back to his happy wonderland and giggling again.

 

 

The four of us where left dumbfounded as we look at each other giving signals like ‘WHAT-THE-HELL-IS-GOING-ON’. Nobody could speak for a moment. Even I still couldn’t grasp the idea of TOP introducing some girl to us coz he definitely NEVER introduce anyone to us EVER. The five of us were always together and by the looks of it, same faces where always around and flocks themselves at us so we have no idea who is this girl that TOP, who is in full anticipation, wants to introduce to us.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

What do you think about this one????

Let me know your comments...

 

icolzkie

picaXen

whosthatgirl1297

ryouchi_kun

isuperman

aubreyLazy

BabyLei

xxAiX009xx

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!

 

Continue leaving your comments and do subscribe!!!! ^_^