Night Away

Broken Strings

 

Two weeks have passed and Dara were finally able to adjust with her new surroundings. She gets along with almost everyone especially with Bigbang members which brought envy with a lot of their fangirls within the campus. A lot of girls questioned themselves as to why this new girl caught Bigbang’s interests and attention in a small amount of time. They couldn’t help but to feel jealous and envy her.

 

 

Dara never thought of being comfortable with these five guys as she doesn’t have that many friends to begin with. Since that time she spent some time with them at her brother’s studio, things between them naturally went smoothly and most especially with Jiyong. They don’t avoid each other no more. They have comfortably converse with each other much to Jiyong’s delight.

 

 

It is now lunch break and every student flock their way towards the cafeteria. Bigbang and 2ne1 were already settled in their designated tables savoring their food.

 

 

“Unnie I’m really glad that you’re here with us right now. Atleast I’m not the only one who can have a decent conversation with Bigbang oppas.” Minzy chirped with hands clasps together while batting her eyelashes, showing her extreme cuteness.

 

 

Bom rolled her eyes upon hearing their maknae then continue munching her never-ending-favorite corn. CL made a fake gag while Dara giggled.

 

 

“Why? Don’t you get along with the boys?” Dara asked, glancing at Bom and CL.

 

 

“Unnie, we don’t have to mingle with them all the time. I do like other 4 members, there’s no doubt that they were cool… well, except for that Seungrat!” CL spat.

 

 

Seungri whose obviously eavesdropping pouted, “Yah! What’s so wrong with me?! A lot of girls where dying for my attention you know”

 

 

“Tch. Unnie, see what I’m saying?” CL smirks evilly while she pointed to Seungri. “If everyone’s dying for your attention, you wouldn’t get an earful of others’ discussion and but in. You’re way too ahead of yourself attention seeker!” She said while looking at Seungri straight in the eyes with her evil smirk not leaving her lips.

 

 

Other Bigbang members can’t help but to snicker in their seat understanding what CL have blurted.

 

 

“Yah hyung! Are you siding with this wild cat? Stop laughing!” Seungri pouted, feeling embarrassed coz he was caught red handed eavesdropping at other people’s business.

 

 

“We can’t defend you on that one Seungri. We all know that what CL said was true. You keep on butting in on other’s business.” Youngbae feeling sympathetic with their maknae said, patting Seungri on his back.

 

 

Seungri held his head low, “But I’m not attention seeker you know…” he muttered.

 

 

“Seungri-yah… CL didn’t mean to say those things. Don’t feel bad neh?” Dara cooed smiling warmly at Seungri.

 

 

The latter slowly lift his head. He can’t help but to feel fluttered upon seeing his noona smiling at him which melts his heart. “Do you also think I’m an attention seeker noona?”

 

 

“Aniyo” she simply said.

 

 

Slowly, his lips started to carve upwards until his grin became wide, showing all of his teeth. “Really noona? Really?” he asked enthusiastically. He saw Dara nodded while chuckling. He went onto his feet and immediately went to Dara, shoving Youngbae and Daesung aside. He grabbed Dara and pulled her close to him as he hugged her.

 

 

Dara was startled at his action, but she can’t help to adore the young one. “Noona! You’re so great noona!” She heard him say over and over, hugging her while jumping up and down making her laughed at his antics.

 

 

Unknown to Seungri, he was about to experience hell. There was one person who started to get crabby. Jiyong who is silently watching the two has his face distorted with disgust and outpour jealousy is written all over his face.

 

 

TOP who is beside him felt the dark aura surrounding them which brought shiver down to his spine and when he look at his right, he saw Jiyong throwing daggers at Seungri’s direction. Something tells him that something was up and smiled to himself with that idea. He nudged Jiyong and throw him a knowingly look as he smirk and wiggled his thick brows.

 

 

Jiyong cursed more to himself when he saw how TOP giving him ‘the look’ and shot the latter a message that says DON’T-START-WITH-ME . He then lowered his gaze and focus on his food but that didn’t take long as he still hears Seungri’s squeals. He felt a small tinge of irritation and wants to give his maknae a good solid punch for his actions but CL beat him to it.

 

 

CL abruptly and roughly pushed Seungri away from his unnie which cause the latter to lose his balance and bumped into the edge of their table.

 

 

“Yah! How dare you hug unnie like that?!” She yelled as she hugs Dara protectively.

 

 

Dara pats CL’s arm and said, “Chaerin-ah, its okay. Seungri just got a little bit excited” she chuckled while giving Seungri and CL glances.

 

 

CL ushered Dara back to her seat and persuade her to continue her meal that was disturbed by Seungri moments ago.

 

 

Seungri just shrugged and went to his seat also. “Noona, it’s Friday today. Want to hang out with us?” he asked.

 

 

Dara was about to open and answer but CL beats her. “No can do Seungrat! We already made plans tonight.”

 

 

“Are you Dara noona now?” he spat irritatadly. He just wants to spend more time with his new found noona whom he instantly find a liking to coz they can only interact with her during school hour. He wants to get to know her more and CL being the third wheel irritates him.

 

 

“No. But I’m answering for her just so you know Seungrat!” She answered nonchalantly.

 

 

He ignored CL like she doesn’t exist and continue asking Dara. “What are you doing tonight noona?”

 

 

CL was about to answer for Dara again but the latter motioned her hand for her to answer while giving the former a smile and CL took it easily as she bites into her sandwhich. “Me and the girls already agreed to have some time alone so… maybe next time neh?”

 

 

Seungri’s shoulder slumped feeling defeated, “Aww… too bad… I really like to invite you tonight but I guess we could just hang out next time.” he said while pouting.

 

 

Dara could just give the younger guy whom she finds cute an apologetic look as she remember her conversation with her friend yesterday.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

BRRRRR

 

BRRRRR

 

BRRRRR

 

“Yoboseoyo?”

 

 

“Angel?” the person on the other line asked.

 

 

“Oh… Look who suddenly remembers to call me…”

 

 

“Hey~~~ I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you this past week… I’ve been busy you know” the person on the other line started to defend himself.

 

 

“But that doesn’t mean that you couldn’t give your bestfriend a call or something…” She emphasized the word louder.

 

 

“I know… and I said I’m sorry already…”

 

 

Dara let out a sigh, “So what now playboy? What do you want?”

 

 

He chuckled, “I knew you couldn’t resist me… But can I ask you a favor? This might be all of a sudden but I don’t really have a choice-“

 

 

“Cut the crap and get to the point” Dara cut him short coz she herself is in a hurry to get to her next class.

 

 

“Tch. Still the same old Ssantokki I know. Okay, can you DJ tomorrow? At the club? My DJ got in a fight last night and broke his arm. I was left with no choice and couldn’t find a replacement. Can you do that to me? Please?” he cooed.

 

 

“What?! You called me just because of that? You couldn’t even call me and ask how I was doing then now, you called me because of this?” She yelled.

 

 

“Please? I promise to hang out with you as soon as the problem with the club is fixed. Please Ssantokki…” he pleaded. “We’re really behind at this moment and we’ve got to meet our finances before the bank gets the club. You know that, the club is all I’ve got.”

 

 

Dara thought for a moment and let another sigh. “Okay. But you know that my services aren’t always free”

 

 

“Yes!” He shouted. “Dara! You’re really an angel! If you want you could bring the girls with you and I’ll reserve one VIP room for you guys.” The man on the other line offered enthusiastically.

 

 

“Deal” Dara smiled.

 

 

“Okay. The club will open around 6 so meet me there okay? Got to go now. I love you angel! You’re a lifesaver.”

 

 

After the phone call ended, Dara met with 2ne1 girls and told them the situation which they gladly comply.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

---

 

 

The rest of the day went by smoothly and 2ne1 girls are now at Dara’s pad preparing for their upcoming getaway.

 

 

“Dara unnie… You’re apartment is sooo big…” Minzy said while roaming with wide eyes at all corners of the living room.

 

 

The three girls were seated in a couch while Dara prepares something to drink for them.

 

 

“We should hang out more often here unnie” CL said while gazing at her flat screen TV.

 

 

Dara came out from the kitchen holding a tray with glasses of Mango juice and water. “Feel free to come here as often as you want.” She said as she placed the tray on the coffee table. She straighten her back and continued, “Besides, it’s lonely to stay at a big place like this all by yourself.”

 

 

“So, Ssantokki, what time should we be at the club?” Bom asked.

 

 

“Playboy said that the club opens at 6” Dara looks at the clock and gasped. “Omo! We should hurry now. We only got one hour”

 

 

All the girls panicked and rushed towards Dara’s room. They beautify themselves to prepare for their first night out with all four members. After they have put on their make-ups and wear sleek in vogue, they made their way towards the club.

 

 

As the girls arrived, they were assisted on one VIP room and Dara left them to meet her friend. After a short while, she was ushered to the center and gave her brief instruction on what to do. Not long after that, she started to play lively and fast music, bringing life to the party.

 

 

People started to appear and gathered, eventually packed the house in no time. People started to bob their heads, feeling the beats, grinding their body, swaying to the rhythm, drinking the night away, enjoying every single minute of it.

 

 

---

 

 

Bigbang members decided to meet at TOP’s house and stayed for a couple of minutes to settle on their issue whether to go to the club or pay Teddy a visit. Eventually all decided to put a halt with their music for tonight and enjoy the night away.

 

 

They headed to their favorite club, City Hunter to hang out with and when they arrived, they were surprised to see that there was a long line of party goers waiting outside and they had a hard time finding a spot to park their cars.

 

 

“Wow. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this club with these many people.” Daesung said as they approached the front door.

 

 

They never thought of lining up and went straight to the reception with two bouncers standing at each side of the entrance door. Since they were regulars of the place, all staffs have known them and immediately let them through notwithstanding the cries of objection from the crowd outside.

 

 

As they set foot inside, smoke from cigarettes and stench of alcohol welcomed them. They were ushered by one staff to their usual VIP room and soon after, girls whose also considered regulars followed.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I haven’t done this for a long time. This brings back some memories. I didn’t know that I would come to missed doing this… being a DJ. As I started, people started to flock the place and the dance floor. This only shows that these people are really into my style of music. I felt relieve to somehow helped my playboy of a best friend with his dilemma although he didn’t contact me after I called him and told him I’ve settled in.

 

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been playing and I’ve lost count on how many songs I’ve already played as I am enjoying this myself. I haven’t gone out and went to this kind of place since I moved back here in Korea. Good thing I was given this kind of opportunity. Speaking of enjoyment, I spotted my girls on the dance floor rocking their bodies and guys flocked to them in no time. I could see they were enjoying the spotlight. Who wouldn’t? Hell! They were drop-dead-gorgeous tonight.

 

 

As I continued with my 1st set of playing, waiters started giving me drinks every minute saying that they were all from different guys. I could see that they were getting irritated and so am I. How can I drink when I’m working? Tch.

 

 

“Dara noona, here’s another drink. Where would I place them?” Kevin, one of the most adorable waiters here asked half shouting due to the loud music.

 

 

I glance at the glasses his holding, one on each of his hand and motioned my head to where the other drinks are at. “Just put it there.” I shouted back.

 

 

“I guess I’ll have to get another tray for the next ones. You already had 3 full trays here noona. What are you going to do with them? Are you going to drink all of them?”

 

 

I looked at him, can’t stop smiling coz he’s way too cute. He kinda reminds me of Seungri but Kevin looks more innocent than the latter. “Aniyo. I’ll give those for free later” I said and winked at him. I saw the change in his expression and I got a glimpse of his flustered face as he excused himself immediately. ‘He’s sooooo cute!’ I thought.

 

 

I got back to the monitor and looked at the lists of songs that I could choose from but from the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. I looked at the direction of the entrance door and saw more customers came. I couldn’t exactly tell if those were Bigbang members due to the lasers and lights surrounding the area but something tells me that it might be them. On the other hand, I might be wrong since there are lots of clubs in this area. The world is not that small after all. I followed them with my gaze and saw that they were ushered by one staff at one of the VIP room located at the second floor, across from the room where we are occupying.

 

 

‘Maybe I could check it myself later if it was really them. After my 1st set’ I thought.

 

 

---

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

As we settled in our room, each of us was now served not only with drinks but with some ladies as well. I kinda like this setup for a moment since I’m super stressed out these past few days. I could need some stress reliever and going to the club definitely says that I deserved this all.

 

 

This one chic introduced herself as Min-ah. I don’t recognize her at all but she told me that she and her friends were some regulars here as well. Maybe I was not paying too much attention with the ladies before but I’m glad that they had the courage to approach us. She’s beautiful with slender body. I couldn’t ask for more. She offered me a drink which I gladly took and she showed me a triumphant seductive smile as she snake an arm with mine.

 

 

“The club’s packed tonight. Anything special tonight?” I asked no one in particular.

 

 

“The news spread right away when rumors say that they got a new DJ that has so much swag. She actually plays good songs which attract many customers.” The girl that is all around TOP hyung answered.

 

 

“She?” Hyung asked.

 

 

“Yeah. The new DJ is a girl. She looks alright, though not as pretty as me and my friends are.” The one clinging to Daesung said.

 

 

I saw Youngbae fidgeted and removed his partner’s arm away from his. He moved slightly far from the girl and I can’t helped to chuckled at the girl’s expression as she immediately moved closer and divert her attention to Seungri and link her arm with his, making Seungri grinned wider for having two partners.

 

 

“So that’s why there are more male goers tonight than usual” TOP hyung said before chugging down his beer.

 

 

I chugged down my own beer when the door opened… revealing Dara.

 

 

I spurted the beer I was drinking with eyes as big as a saucer surprised to see her standing in our VIP’s door. I thought for a moment that I wasn’t that drunk yet that I just had my first bottle of beer to hallucinate but the sudden realization hit me that it was all real… that she really is here when she spoke.

 

 

‘How many times to I have to spurt any liquid coming from my mouth for this girl?’I suddenly thought and cursed silently for embarrassing myself once more.

 

 

“I knew it was you guys!” She half yelled behind the loud music.

 

 

“Noona!” Seungri and Daesung shouted in unison.

 

 

“Dara, w-what… what are you-“ TOP hyung couldn’t even finish his sentence and was cut off by Youngbae.

 

 

“Noona, what are you doing here?” Youngbae asked, finishing hyung’s question for him like he knew what hyung was going to asked.

 

 

I knew for a fact that we were all had the same thought and expression, surprised to see her here out of all places.

 

 

She came forward followed by 2 waiters, holding 2 trays each with different kinds of alcoholic drinks. She closed the door behind her and instructs one waiter to put the trays on the table.

 

 

“Alexander, leave those there and help Kevin with his and proceed to the other room and give those to 2ne1.” She said smiling sweetly to the two.

 

 

Those two waiters seem to be too smitten with her charm that they started to blush and giggled as they went out for the door. I want to kick those bastards for catching her attention and to think that she’s smiling sweetly to them! Aisht!

 

 

“Noona! How come you had these drinks with you?” Maknae asked.

 

 

“Didn't know you're a spender, Dara” TOP interjected.

 

 

Dara shook her head slightly while smiling and answered, “Aniyo. I didn’t pay up for those. They were all given to me.”

 

 

“Bwo? Given? By whom?” I can’t help but asked seeing all the drinks in the table which is probably 20 glasses more or less.

 

 

She looked at me and her gaze lowered at my side. I followed where she’s looking at. I mentally kiked myself that I forgot that there was a girl beside me, clinging like her life depended on it. I roughly removed the girl’s arm away from me much to the dismay of the girl whom I totally forgot the name and looked back at Dara.

 

 

As our eyes met, she no longer wears that captivating smile of hers and answered, “Some random guys. The waiters kept on bringing me with those drinks and we couldn’t just give it back so I decided to give some for free.” She answered nonchalantly with blank expression.

 

 

She diverted her gaze around everyone else’s and I saw the guys felt slightly uncomfortable, inching away from their girls while looking at different directions except for Youngbae. We looked like bunch of guilty guys caught red handed for doing malicious things although we’re really not.

 

 

No one spoke for a moment when Youngbae broke the ice. “Noona, you didn’t answer my question. What are you doing here? I thought you girls are together?”

 

 

She looked at Youngbae and Youngbae only as she answered him, “I’m tonight’s DJ and the girls are also here. They are waiting for me across from this room. I just thought that I saw you guys but wasn’t sure so I took a peek and eventually was right.” She showed him a small smile.

 

 

“Wow! Noona! I didn’t know you can also DJ…” Seungri courageously said but soon slumped down as he heard no response from her.

 

 

I was about to say something when the door opened and a man s his arm around Dara, hugging her from behind, “Here you are angel.”

 

 

I almost gone berserk when I saw him hugged Dara from the back but that didn’t end there as he kissed her cheek and said, “I was looking all over for you.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh my!!!

I'm sorry for posting late... I've had some business to attend to this week

that's why I wan't able to post earlier...

Hope you guys can forgive me.... kekekekek~~~~

 

Anyway...

any guess on who's this playboy is????

 

post comments.... ^_^

 

zxai24

rhoseannjin

budi007

WeeNeeT

Daragon22

euolenna

 

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!!

♥♥♥