Round One

Broken Strings

Early Monday morning, before school starts, the academy’s front gate where surrounded by fangirls and even boys from all district patiently waiting for the students to arrive. One by one, students who attend YGA started to arrive. As soon as one student showed up, the havoc began. Securities dashed towards the school’s gate and tried to screen their students from the hysteric screaming girls.

 

 

Each student was already considered celebrities. Coz basically, most of the popular singers and bands these days graduated from YGA. Even still in school, most of them already have large fanbase and that includes BIGBANG. The most popular all male group. Known for their unique and talented members. The group is consist of 5 handsome, no, I mean, gorgeous! Yeah, gorgeous young men.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong. Also known as G-dragon. He is the leader of the group. The most popular one to be exact. He is in charge for composing their own songs. Every girl swoons over him and every guy envy him. Although he is the ladies’ man, he considers himself one-woman-man. He doesn’t flirt around with girls unlike some of his friends.

Choi Seunghyun. Also known as T.O.P. The eldest and tallest member of the group. He has this turquoise hair color. He is in charge of rap alongside G-dragon. He has this 4 dimension personality. Most of the time, he stays quiet but sometimes, his weirdness overtake him.

Dong Yongbae. Also known as Taeyang. He has a Mohawk hair style. The main vocalist of the group. The most quiet one among the members and believe it or not, he never had a girlfriend before! Astonishing as it may sound but it’s the truth.

Kang Daesung. Also known as D-Lite. He has blond hair that covers one of his eyes. He has the most soulful voice among the members. He is the most approachable one coz he always smile with everyone.

Lee Seungri. Also known as V.I. The youngest and the most mischievous member. Always play pranks to anyone and will annoy the hell out of you! He’s a good dancer though. And because of his happy-go-lucky personality, he’s the one who flirts the most among all the members.

 

----

 

“Ahh… what a nice way to start the week.” Seungri said as he walked beside his hyung daesung and wink at every girl screaming his name making the girls faint.

 

“What’s so nice with being loud early in the morning?” Jiyong mumbled but that didn’t escape from his friend TOP who’s beside him.

 

“Why so grumpy? Woke up in the wrong side of the bed again?”  Top asked as he put his arm on Jiyong’s  shouder.

 

The other three just chuckled upon hearing what TOP said. Their leader seems to be in foul mood lately.

 

“Just chill man… It’ll just ruin your day. We got a long day ahead.” Youngbae speak as he snickered.

 

“Whatever.” Jiyong retorted.

 

The five of them walk inside the academy and went straight to their classroom. Minutes passed by quickly and the bell rung indicating for lunch time.

 

‘Another boring day’ Jiyong thought as he yawns. He and his friends then make way to the cafeteria.

 

---

 

In the academy’s cafeteria, three girls were seated in their spot at the far corner of the room facing the glass window viewing the garden.

 

“Damn! We still got no new guitarist since that Yoona b-tch quit!” the blonde girl ranted.

 

“It’s almost midterm unnie… We got to look for a new guitarist or else we will not be able to perform at the festival.” said the girl with short dark purple hair.

 

“Urgh! I really hate that… that Yoona!”  The blonde girl exclaimed as she bites on to her sandwich.

 

“Any suggestion on how we can look for a new guitarist? Should we hold an audition for that?” the dark purple haired girl named Minzy asked.

 

“Well, well well… Who do we have here?” Seungri bantered.

 

Upon hearing Seungri, CL, the one with blond hair snapped her head towards his direction. “Ugh! Couldn’t this day get any worse?!”

 

“Good to see you too” Seungri teased and winked at her. Upon seeing that CL make a fake gag.

 

The guys settled themselves at their designated table besides the girls. Unfortunately for the girls, Bigbang’s table is located right next to their table which makes CL more irritated.

 

“Annyeong Minzy-ah” Daesung greeted the maknae as he flashed her with his infamous smile before he settled himself beside Yongbae.

 

“Annyeong Daesung oppa” Minzy responded as she smiled at him.

 

10 minutes passed

 

“Yah! Unnie… Can you please stop fixing your nails and focus on our problem?!” CL voiced out with a hinge of irritation in her voice.

 

“Geez! Stop ranting! Loosen up a bit. It won’t kill.” The red haired girl named Bom retaliated as she munches on her corn.

 

Suddenly a booming sound of laughter filled the cafeteria which caused some of the students nearby snapped their heads towards the culprit. “Hahahaha! Serves you right stray cat!”

 

“Shut up you panda looking rat!” Cl yelled as she throws her crumpled tissue towards Seungri. Unfortunately it landed on Jiyong’s forehead. Gasps heard after that. “Oh my! Sorry Jiyong oppa.” She stood up abruptly. “This is all you fault rat!”

 

“Yah! Why would you blame me? I’m not the one who throws the tissue towards hyung.” Seungri stated while clutching his stomach after his laughter died down a bit. “Aigoo… My stomach hurts.”

 

“Ugh! Curse you sewage rat!” Flustered Cl yelled.

 

“Yah! Sewage rat?! Me?! What the—“

 

“That’s enough!” Jiyong shrilled which caused everyone in the cafeteria to flinch including Seungri and Cl. Obviously annoyed by the continuous bickering of the two. Hell! He couldn’t eat properly his lunch. He swears his eardrums are now numb because of Seungri’s loud voice and now a used and crumpled tissue is thrown at him. He certainly lost his appetite.

 

“CL. Sit!” Bom said in a calm but authorative tone and Cl did so. “I told you to loosen up a bit.”

 

“But unnie—“the girl uttered in a low voice. “That rat just embarrassed me in front of everyone”

 

“Just let him be for now unnie.” Minzy comforted her raging unnie.

 

“Minzy’s right.” Bom looked at CL. “We don’t want to unleash the dragon now, do we?” as she glance at Jiyong quickly and back to her two friends. After hearing what her red haired unnie had said, CL nodded meekly.

 

“Now, about our issue… I’ve got that covered” Bom announced.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Just finished Chapter Two

Hope you enjoy reading my story... kekekeke

I'd also like to say thank you to:

krianel

mrskwonvarshini

hoyakuh

iccygoesyg

thanks for subscribing!!!!

^-^