Chapter 1

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

*Rinnggggggg*,the school bell rang,showing it was recess.Students started to rush out from their classes to the cafeteria.

Kim Minji was practically dragging herself out from her classroom after falling asleep during the chemistry lesson.

She pushed her big glasses up before resting on her arm after getting seated on one of the table in the cafeteria.

Her thin and soft lips curved into a foolish smile after remembering what dream she had just now.She dreamt having a rich and handsome boyfriend being hand in hand with her strolling along the seaside.

She slightly felt abit disappointed and groaned when she almost kissed the guy when suddenly the recess bell rang and woke her up.

She tilted her head and rest her chin on her palm before checking around the cafeteria.At her 1 o’clock stood Park YooChun,one of the most handsome guy in the school.He was chatting with some of the school queenka.

*How I wish those girls were me*,she sighed.At her 11 o’clock was LeeJoon who was just coming in after a hot match of basketball.

Her eyes widened in shock when LeeJoon took of his shirt and changed into another clean shirt.His chocolate abs had grabbed her attention fully.She blinked several times before getting hit on her head,hard.

“Stop looking,Minji.You looks like a ert”,SeoHyun teased as she put her Bento on the place across her.

“She was practically drooling”,Myungsoo complained as he slightly peck SeoHyun on the cheek.

Minji frantically rubbed the part of the head that was hit by SeoHyun.”Geez,how many times have I told you guys not to lovey dovey infront of me”,she rolled her eyes.

“Its because you are jealous”,Myungsoo stuck his tongue out.

Minji put her fist infront of Myungsoo’s face,indicating she will punched him if he said another word.”Its not that I am jealous,its because its disgusting”.

“Okay,shut up and eat your bento”,SeoHyun grumbled and shoved the bento infront of her.

“What a friend”,Minji whispered.

“Yah,who would be the one who rushed to your house the 1st thing when you said there is no more egg in your house to cook ramen.And who would be the one that would call you in the middle of the night,reminding you to go to the toilet and who would-“,SeoHyun was stopped when Minji shoved an egg into .

“Enough”,she hissed.

“Don’t ever stuff things into my girlfriend’s mouth”Myungsoo warned as he tried to wipe off the stain that were left on SeoHyun’s lips.

“Whatever”.Suddenly Minji grew excited when she remembered the movie “Heaven Postman” that was starred by the handsome and hot Kim Jaejoong was going to be on screen today.

“Yah yah!Lets go for movie today okay!”,she grinned and wandered off to her own dreamland even before Myungsoo and SeoHyun give her an answer.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled.They had already gotten use to Kim Minji’s sillyness.

 

-End-

How was the 1st chapter?Please comment guys!:).and dont forget to subscribe!