Chapter 9. Troubles

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: What in the world is happening? What is all of this commotion about?

As soon as I entered the building and was about to go to my office as normal, there was a big commotion happening right in the lobby. Employees were standing around as they were whispering among themselves and the people in the back trying to get a closer look at what was happening in the middle of the circle. I pushed myself through the crowd and apologized until I got to the centre of the crowd and where all of the chaos was happening.

????: You really thought I would let this go that easily?! Huh?! Do you really think that I would let your employee hurt my son like that when he hasn't done anything?! Do you think that I would slide it off as nothing?! And here I was about to invest in your company because I really like your work and everything but now you won't even get a cent from me!

All of the girls were standing behind Saerom as a much older man was yelling and pointing at her angrily. A familiar man was standing behind him but I wasn't sure where I had seen him before. Their bodyguards were also standing near them in case something happened to their boss. The older man began getting more and more angrily at Saerom and it was only a matter of time before he hurt her and I couldn’t let that happen. I walked inside the circle and stood in front of Saerom, staring directly at him.

Jahoon: I don’t know what the problem that you have with Saerom is but please calm down so we can have a more civilized conversation.

????: She was the one who hurt me, Dad!

The younger guy behind the man, who supposedly was the son, pointed at me angrily. The older man huffed and placed his arm behind him.

Older man: So you are the one who has been hurting my son, huh? You finally decided to show your face. Do you really think that you can hurt my child without any consequences? Do you know who I am?

The older man pointed right in my face and pushed me a few times on the shoulder with his finger. I noticed from the corner of my eye the other girls trying to get closer and stop the older man from doing anything towards me. I spread my arms out as I was telling them that I got it as I was still keeping eye contact with the old man.

Jahoon: I’m sorry but I don’t know who you are but no matter what it doesn’t give you the right to treat anyone like this. If you have a problem with me then let it all out on me, not on Saerom or any other people who don't know anything about this.

Older man: Don’t worry I will. And I will make sure that you will get fired and not only that but a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter