Chapter 15. Jail

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For some people prison can feel like a home if they haven't got any before but for most people, it is like hell. After the visit by Gyuri, I was taken to a room where I had to change my clothes to prisoners' clothes. I was then taken to another part of the prison facility where I was put into a cell with a few other female criminals.

Prisoner 1: Well well. Look who we have here.

Prisoner 2: Don't worry my dear. We are going to have so much fun together.

They all giggled and laughed as they began to slowly walk closer to me before they all jumped at me and began laying their punches and kicks at me. They were really enjoying themselves as I just took every one of their punches. I really wanted to fight back but I knew that it was only going to hurt my case if I ever wanted to get out of here. Eventually, they just gave up and stopped hitting me, returning back to their bunks. I just kept lying on the ground until I got my breath back. I just had to hold it. I just have to hold it a bit more.



















 

The next day I was brought into the interrogation room where I was sat down at the opposite side of the table with a detective sitting on the other side.

Detective: Well it would be better for you to come clean now. We have you on tape and a lot of witnesses telling us about all you have done. Come clean and you will get a less harsher sentence.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, the door to the room opened up and a man in a suit walked in the room.

Man: Do not say anything more. I’m her lawyer. Unless you are going to charge her with something, you will have to let her go.

Detective: Don’t worry, we are going to charge her with physical violence and damage. You will have to try and get her out in court but I’m just going to help you but you will never be able to do that because we have clear evidence of her guilt.

Lawyer: We will see about that. For now, you’ll have to leave the room to give some privacy to my client.

The detective nodded with sassiness and left the room with another police officer. The lawyer sat down where the detective had sat and smiled a bit at me.

Lawyer: I’m Kim Jihoon, the lawyer of Saerom. She has told me everything. I know that things may seem a little too dark right now but don’t worry. Please trust me when I say that I will get you out but you have to promise me something in return: please don’t get yourself in any kind of trouble. There may be people who are out for you and are going to bother you. I know that you would want to fight but keep the urge inside of you.

I sighed and nodded. I had to believe in him. If Saerom believed in him then I had to as well. Jihoon walked me through everything in terms of the legal process as well as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter