Chapter 12. Why? Just why?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: You are enjoying your food very much aren't you? Very much more than normal… maybe I should take you to the vet to get your check-up after I'm done with my work? Just in case. We don't want anything to happen to you, do we?

Mimi looked up at me and barked, not impressed with my suggestion. I looked at her dumbfounded as she continued to eat. Okay, now you can't tell me that dogs don't understand humans. I scratched her behind her ear and got up before I left for work.















 

Jahoon: Let's see… What is there for lunch today?

I rubbed my hands together as I looked at the different dishes there were in our cafeteria.

Chaeyoung: You are really something special Jahoon. It's like you have two different personalities. You are always calm and collected but whenever it is about food then you are- Oh! There are dumplings today!

Chaeyoung chirped as she looked at the dishes with me. The others just sighed at us as they followed us from behind. Usually, most of us would eat our lunch separately since sometimes we aren't free at the same time but luckily today I managed to convince them all to eat lunch together. We walked around the canteen and got our food and sat down to begin eating.

Gyuri: Jahoon~ here try this bite~ is the best combination in the world~

Gyuri tried to feed me a spoonful of food. I looked at her a bit awkwardly but eventually took it as I didn't want to appear rude. I could hear the others jokingly making noises as if they were disgusted and Jiwon huffing.

Jiwon: Really? Right in front of my salad. You are really disgusting to me right now, Gyuri.

Gyuri: I'm disgusting to you?! Yeah like you aren't disgusting yourself, trying to make yourself seem better than anyone else on this table with your snotty and bratty behaviour.

Jiwon: What are you saying?!

Both Gyuri and Jiwon stood up and glared at each other while the rest of us gulped in fear just by looking at them. I could tell from the faces of the others that this was the first time that they have ever seen any of them act like that. I have to do something before they decide to go against each other and start ripping each other's heads off.

Jahoon: Okay guys. Why don't we calm down again and sit down to enjoy the nice time we have together right now? Please. For me?

I smiled at them and placed my hands on each of their shoulders and gave them a small squeeze to try and calm them down. Luckily they listened to me and sat down soon after. I sighed a bit out of relief as it didn't become anything bad. I wouldn’t know what I would do if it actually happened. We continued to eat and chat for a while until my phone suddenly rang.

Jahoon: Hello?

Haein: Jahoon! It's me! You have to help me. I think I'm being followed!

Jahoon: Wait what are you talking about? Where are you?!

Haein: I'm at Kings Street 11th right now, turning to the 12th.

Jahoon: Go somewhere crowded, quickly! I will get there as fast as I can!

Haein: Please hurry! I don't know how- Argh!

Jahoon: Haein! Haein!

????: If you want to save her then you better hurry or yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter