Chapter 5. Help

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Jisun! Just the girl that I was looking for!

I ran over to Jisun as I saw her when I entered the company the next day. Jisun looked at me with curiosity. I walked with her wherever she was heading to.

Jisun: What’s wrong?

Jahoon: I need some help and advice on something but… it’s not work-related.

Jisun: That is fine! You can ask me anything, I will help as long as I’m able to.

Jahoon: It’s about Gyuri and Jiwon.

Jisun: Gyuri? Jiwon is more understandable but Gyuri? Have they caused you any problems?

Jisun stopped and turned to look at me. I scratched the back of my neck.

Jahoon: I’m not quite sure if I would call it a problem but it might be in other people’s eyes.

Jisun: Sounds like it is a bit of a personal problem but let us better talk in my office about it before there will be any more for the workers to gossip about.

I looked around to see employees standing and staring at us while whispering among themselves. I nodded. A few moments later we walked inside her office and sat down in the couch area. Jisun handed me a glass of water before sitting opposite me.

Jisun: Now tell me, what seems to be the problem?

I told her everything that I experienced yesterday from the start of the dinner to the moment after I dropped Gyuri off. Jisun just looked at me and kept quiet as she listened to everything I said. Now I understand why she is the head of the personnel department.

Jisun: It is definitely unusual behavior from both of them but it seems like they are battling with each other.

Jahoon: Battling?

Jisun: Yeah. I have never seen them act like this before. The only reason that I can think of for the reason behind their behavior is that both of them have fallen in love with you to some degree and they both know that the other like you so-

Jahoon: So you are saying that both of them have fallen in love with me and are fighting over me?

Jisun: That's what it seems like. That is the only explanation that I can think about.

I leaned back and sighed as I tried to comprehend it. But more trying to make it make sense. I could make it make sense with Gyuri since she spends time with me the whole day so it would make sense that she would fall for me although to be honest I can’t see what there is to love about me. But with Jiwon? That is a big question mark that I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter