Chapter 13. Revenge (Part 1/2)

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up finding myself in an unknown room. I looked around to find any clue of where I was. Luckily for me, there was a picture on the bedtable beside me. I picked it up to see that it was a group picture of all the girls together, which meant that I'm in one of their homes. I ran a hand through my hair as I tried to remember what happened and how in the world I ended up here. All of a sudden, everything came hitting me like a truck. The picture of Haein being killed and Mimi's lifeless body in my arms. Mimi… wait where is she? I looked around the room once again and I couldn't find her anywhere. I quickly got out of bed and ran down the stairs. All of the girls were sitting in the living room, talking when they stopped as they noticed me. Gyuri stood up and ran over to me and hugged me.

Jahoon: Where is Mimi? Where is my baby? Where is she?

Gyuri: Jahoon you are awake. Don’t worry, Mimi is in there. We gave her a little shower. She deserves to be clean before… come on. Let me show you her.

Gyuri wrapped her arm around my shoulders and lightly dragged me into a room where Mimi was laying on top of a nice dog bed on the floor. We made our way to her and sat down on the floor by her side. I heard the other girls following us into the room. I looked at Mimi's body as she was just laying there like she was asleep. I reached out to her and caressed her body. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't help but to let a few drop.

Gyuri: It's okay to be sad. I know how much you have loved her by the way you talked about her. I know that it is sad to see her go away like this but I know that you have given her a great life while she was here. She would have definitely known that you loved her.

Gyuri sat by my side the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter