Chapter 14. Revenge (Part 2/2)

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to the entrance of the building but was stopped by the two guards that were standing there.

Guard: What do you think you are doing? Do you have any purpose for visiting?

Jahoon: As if. I'm going to have an important talk with your highest boss Mr Heo.

Guard: I’m sorry but I can’t let you go inside.

Jahoon: Then I will just have to make my own way in then.

Before the guards could open their mouths to say anything, I swung the bat at them knocking both of them out. I walked inside the building as I dragged the bat behind me. People were walking around, minding their own business. They did move out of my way and gave me glances as I walked past them. I got to the counter and leaned on it to look at the receptionist sitting behind it.

Jahoon: Where can I find your CEO, Mr Heo?

Receptionist: I’m sorry, do you have an appointment with him?

Jahoon: Yes, I have and he probably wants to see me as well.

Receptionist: I’m sorry but I don’t see any appointments with him today. Are you sure that you have one?

Before I could open my mouth to say anything, I heard the elevator open and I turned my head to see both Mr. Heo and his son walk out of the elevator with a few people behind him.

Jahoon: Hey! Mr. Heos!

I walked over to them and swung my bat at them, hitting Mr Heo before some of the staff pushed me away and tried to stop me. I pushed right past them and just went berserk hitting both Mr Heo and his son so many times that I lost count as well as hitting some of the employees who tried to stop me.

Jahoon: You think that I will just let everything go?! After all of what you’ve done?!

I continued to swing the bat until I was stopped by the police and pinned down to the floor with my hands behind my back and with handcuffs on. I got back up on my feet and walked out to the police car with the officers right beside me reading my rights but there was no need to since I already knew them anyway. I just followed them without saying anything.















 

We arrived at the police station where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter