Chapter 11. Stronger forces

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I was lucky to get the time off from Saerom. A part of my mind was telling me that it was probably because she wanted me to rest after all the ordeal with Mr Heo. Unfortunately, I had to lead her on to think that I was going to rest but in reality, I wasn't. I couldn't just yet. Not when all of this still wasn't solved yet. I got into my car and began driving to the location where I was going to meet an important person that might help me with all of this.













 

Jahoon: Did something happen to her? Did Mr Heo get to know about my plan somehow? I shouldn’t worry that much. Maybe she is just late because of a meeting or something?

I took a sip of my hot chocolate as I glanced at the door once again. Luckily this time I saw her entering the shop. I raised my hand in the air and waved at her as she smiled soon after and walked over to me before sitting on the chair opposite me.

Haein: Sorry that I'm late. I got caught in a kind of difficult case. I want to ask you for advice today as well if it’s alright with you.

Jahoon: You can ask whenever you want. It’s the least I can do after what you are helping me. Do you want anything to drink or maybe eat? Don’t worry, it’s on me.

Haein: Just the usual, thank you.

I nodded and got to the counter to order for the both of us. A few moments later I got back to our table.

Haein: Again, thank you very much for this. By the way, what can I help you with? You sounded really distressed on the phone. That is very unusual for you.

I leaned back in my chair and bit the inside of my cheek as I kind of got second-hand doubt if I should ask her or not. Haein looked at me and kept quiet as if she was allowing me to take my time to ask her. She leaned over the table and grabbed my hand to give me an encouraging squeeze.

Haein: Whatever it is, you can always ask me. No matter how dangerous the situation and outcome may be. I will always be there for you like the way you have been with me all up until now. You had always been there for me without me asking or telling you and now it’s my time to return that loving favor to you.

I smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter