Chapter 10. Investigate

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I plopped down in my chair with a sigh as soon as I got to my office. What have I gotten myself? Maybe I should do a quick research? I opened my computer and began searching for Mr Heo's name and everything that had to do with him.

Jahoon: What have I gotten myself into?

I held my head in my hands as I looked at the screen, reading how important of a figure he really was. I have messed up a bad time right now. I heard a knock on the door and heard it open but I was in too big of a shock to look up to see who it was entering my office. I saw a cup appearing from the corner of my eye. I looked up to see Gyuri smiling at me encouragingly.

Gyuri: Seems like you need this pretty much more than I thought. I got you your favourite: a hot chocolate with whip cream. I know you don’t like the taste of coffee.

Jahoon: Thank you so much. You are really an angel.

Gyuri giggled as she sat down on the chair in front of me. I grabbed the cup and took a satisfied sip of it.

Gyuri: Do you want to talk about it? Or maybe there is something that I can help you with? Just tell me, I will do anything.

Jahoon: Thank you, Gyuri but to be honest with you… I don’t even know what I’m going to do. I didn’t really want to admit it in front of the other girls. After all, all of this was because of me after all.

Gyuri: I understand but this is not your fault at all. If you didn’t get to Jiwon in time then who would have known what would have happened to her? You basically saved her!

Gyuri smiled at me in comfort as she reached her hand over the desk and held my hand. I sighed and nodded. She and the other girls were right but I still couldn't help but feel bad that I messed up a big investment for Saerom.

Gyuri: You know, I actually have an idea of how we are going to fix that. You said it all happened in a bar right?

Jahoon: Yeah?

Gyuri: Then there should probably be some cameras around there that showed the whole situation. Maybe if Mr Heo saw the camera evidence then he wouldn’t be so angry at either you or Saerom.

Jahoon: Maybe… but how are we going to get the camera video from the bar? I bet that they won’t be giving us it that easily.

Gyuri: Don’t worry, I think I have a plan that will work.

I looked at Gyuri as she smiled a confident smile. I felt kind of uneasy about it since I didn’t quite know what she meant by it. Hopefully, it won’t be anything bad.









 

Jahoon: So what is the plan?

Gyuri: First, we go in and ask them nicely for it and explain the situation. I will tell you the next part of the plan if plan one doesn’t work.

Gyuri winked at me. We walked inside the club. There weren’t many people around right now since it was still early in the day, most people were still at work or school. Luckily for us in case something bad happens during this interaction. But even though there weren’t many people in there, it was still hard to find the owner of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter