Chapter 25. I need time

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon and I sat back down on the bench but separately so that I was sitting near the edge on one side and she was doing the same on the other side. We just stared right in front of us and were quiet like that for a while until Jiwon finally spoke.

Jiwon: I'm really sorry for all that I did to you. You didn't deserve any of it at all. You just tried to help us so that we wouldn't be bothered again by Mr Heo and Jake. I was just caught by surprise. I didn’t think that you would go to that extent to protect us.

I could feel Jiwon turning in her seat to face me but I kept looking straight forward. I couldn’t bring myself to look at her, I was still mad at her but it seemed like my heart was slowly warming up.

Jiwon: I know that I hurt you both physically and emotionally. I know that I shouldn’t have acted like that at all. It just all sort of bolted out of me. I have been missing you ever since you left… it has not been the same without you.

Jahoon: How long have you been stalking me?

Jiwon: What?

I turned my head to look at her blankly as she was looking back at me completely confused by what I just asked her.

Jahoon: How long have you been waiting here for me? I know that you guys saw me that day but I haven’t been out of my apartment for almost two weeks and also I know that you guys had already gone back to the company and to the mansion more than a week ago. Why are you still here? Why are you stalking me like this?

Jiwon opened to say something but she closed again soon after. She dropped her head with guilt as she couldn’t really lie when the facts were this solid. Jiwon reached her hands out to hold mine, tightly as if she was worried that I would be gone if she didn't hold on to me. I just let her do it as I didn’t have any willpower to pull away.

Jiwon: I really wanted to apologize to you, I wanted you to hear me out. I wanted you back… ever since that day that we saw you in the corridor, I have been waiting for you to come out so that I could talk with you. Yes, we had returned back to the company and to the mansion but every day I have been coming here after work and even till after sundown to wait for you, to apologize to you for my wrongdoing. I know that you may not forgive me right away but please give me a second chance. I looked at Jiwon as she looked back at me with pleading eyes. Hearing her apologize like this to me just reminded me of that day. My feelings are troublesome right now. I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter