Chapter 27. Surprise!

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: What do you say that we don't tell the girls right away about our engagement but see how fast they will be able to find out?

Jiwon: Sure but let us make it a bet. I guess that it will take them only 30 minutes to find out.

Jahoon: Sure! That means if they take more than 30 minutes to find out about our engagement that means that I win but if it is under you win. But what are we betting about?

Jiwon: Hmmm~ I don’t know… Let us say that whoever wins will have to do something for the other person of their wishes but for now, let us not think more about it for now. Right now I just want to enjoy the time with you.

Jiwon smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek and leaned her head on my shoulder as we watched the sunset over the water in front of us. After dinner, neither of us really wanted to go home just yet and decided to drive to the beach and just sit there enjoying the sound of the water hitting wave after wave, the sound of birds in the distance, and the sound of each other's hearts beating in love for each other. Neither of us said anything until the sun went down and we went back home. It was pretty late in the night by the time we got home but we could see the lights were still on in the living room from the outside, indicating that the girls were still up.

Jahoon: I will start the timer as soon as we take a step inside the house.

Jiwon: Alright and may the best woman win.

Jiwon smirked at me with confidence as she believed that she was going to win. I just chuckled at her and shook my head. Even though she was friends with them before me, it was hard to believe that she didn’t know them that well because I was the one who was going to win for sure. We both got out of the car, walked inside the mansion, and into the living room where all of the girls were sitting but none of them turned to look at us or even noticed us as they were all focused on the drama in front of them.

Seoyeon: I can’t believe he did that! Poor girl~ She doesn’t deserve someone like that.

Jisun: Hope that she seeks revenge against him later.

Chaeyoung: I can’t believe that came out of your mouth.

Jahoon: Seems like it is going to take longer than 30 minutes.

I leaned near Jiwon and whispered in her ear with a smirk. Jiwon just huffed and elbowed me before walking over to sit beside Seoyeon.

Seoyeon: Oh! Hey there Jiwon! You guys are finally back! We all wondered what happened to you guys.

Naggyung: Did you guys have a nice date?

Naggyung smiled at me as I sat down beside her on the floor.

Jahoon: We did! It has been a long time since we have been on one so it was nice but on the other hand, whether it was a date or not it is always nice to go out to eat and relax.

Naggyung: You have a point there.

The girls nodded in agreement and then turned their heads and their focus back to the TV. I turned around to look at Jiwon who was sitting behind me and stuck my tounge out at her. Jiwon pouted at me but then something lit up in her and made her smirk at me.

Jiwon: Hey Hayoung! Can you pass me the popcorn bowl?

Hayoung: Sure!

I looked at Hayoung and gave Jiwon the bowl but nothing else happened. The next few moments, Jiwon tried every possible way to try and make the girls notice without using her words but all of her attempts fell down. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already late at night and that it was time for us to go back to our bedrooms and fall asleep. But another thing that I noticed was that the timer that I had set was already over 1 hour by now. I showed it to Jiwon as she sighed in defeat.

Saerom: Alright, the drama is over now guys. Let us better get to sleep since it is getting late.

Jahoon: Wait, one more thing before we all go back to our own bedrooms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter