Chapter 24. Hidden

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I have just handed in a brainwrecking exams that have caused me head aches and stress. Hopefully I will pass but don't worry, the updates from now on should continue as planned. Enjoy reading!

 

Jahoon: God damn it…

I was woken up the next day by the sun shining from the windows in my bedroom and directly into my face. I groaned and turned to the other side with discomfort since my whole body was still aching from the whole event yesterday. In the end, I just decided to wake completely up and sit up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes as I listened for any noises but then I remembered that I was alone.

Jahoon: It is so quiet here… I love it… I should have left long ago…

I couldn't help but chuckle in happiness. Ever since I started living with Saerom and the girls, I have always been woken up by loud noises every morning and sometimes even during the night! There hasn't been a day where it has been a comfortable quiet in the house. It is always one of the girls arguing with another one or someone is snoring so loudly that you could hear it in the other rooms or basically just in other words: They were loud. It was nice to wake up where you weren't going to be deaf because of how loud they were. The only thing that was irritable right now was the sunlight glaring right in my face. I should get some sun-blocking curtains today. I got out of bed and stretched my whole body to help with the ache. I walked out to the kitchen and wanted to make some breakfast. I opened the fridge and to my disappointment, there wasn't anything in there. Well, not much of a surprise since this was the first real day that I spent here and I haven't really stocked any food since I didn't expect to be living in it so soon. But another thing got on my nerves.

Jahoon: Now I have to go out and buy food and other groceries. Good thing I bought a car for my parents that they haven't gotten yet so I can bring and buy as many groceries as possible so that I don’t need to go out too often.

I closed the fridge and prepared myself to go out. I made my way down to the parking lot where the car was parked and drove over to the farthest away grocery store where I knew that none of the girls would be coming. I didn't want to meet any of them right now or ever. I arrived at the store and got out of the car and got what I needed. Just as I was about to go to the checkout, I heard a familiar voice. A too familiar one.

Jisun: This was such a great idea to go on this field trip! I'm sure that it is going to help us clear our minds, don't you think Jiwon?

Jiwon: I would rather have stayed home… I don't want to be here…

Jahoon: !

I saw them walk right in front of me so I quickly turned around and pulled my hood over my head before quickly, almost sprinting to the other side of the store. What the hell were they doing here?! They weren't supposed to be here! They weren't supposed to be on this side of the town at all! Wait… is that? Abort mission! I say abort mission! Just as I thought that I was safe, I saw Saerom, Hayoung, Jibeon, and Nagyung walk a few aisles in front of me. It was like I was trapped and had nowhere to go other than hide until I was sure that they were gone. But that would just make me look weird as I would have to run back and forth and all around the store to get away and hide from them. I would just have to look for an opening and take a chance to pay for my stuff. Hopefully, I will be able to avoid those ungrateful swines. I walked around and kept an eye out for where everyone was an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter