Chapter 1. What is destiny?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you ask every student what they are waiting for or what happiness is then they all probably would be answering the day they graduate from school. I kind of agreed with them but the thing I wait the most for is my other half, who comes through destiny. Ever since I was born into this world, I would always hear stories about people finding their true love through destiny. There were even stories about that if you are near your destined partner then a red string will appear wrapped around your pinky finger. I have never experienced it myself but both my parents and their siblings have experienced it then it must be true, right?

Friend: Jahoon! What the hell are you doing?! Come here and take pictures with us!

Jahoon: I'm coming!

I ran over to school friends and took pictures with them. Even though I was happy that school was finally over and that I didn't have to wake up early for it, I was sad that I wasn't going to be able to see my friends much more since we all are going to be busy with each of our lives. Sadly that's just how life is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: How can it be that no one is answering back on my job applications?

I leaned back in my chair as I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh. Ever since the day I graduated, I have been sending out job applications but I have not heard from one company at all. It was not like I graduated with bad grades, in fact, I actually graduated with honors. Could that be the reason behind all of this? I heard a bark beside me, making me turn my head to the left to see my dog Mimi looking at me with a bit of sorrow. It seemed like she had picked on my bad mood. She jumped up and placed her front paws on my lap and my face

Jahoon: I'm alright baby. I'm sorry if I surprised you. Seems like I have gotten a bit too stressed. Maybe we should go out for a walk?

Mimi's tail wiggles in excitement, making me chuckle at her. I changed my clothes to make myself more presentable to the world. I placed a lease around Mimi's neck and made my way outside. The weather today was nice. It was sunny but not hot. There were a lot of people outside just to enjoy the weather. I walked around the park, taking a deep breath of the nice weather here and there, when I suddenly bumped into someone making them fall down, dropping everything that they had in their hands.

Jahoon: I'm so sorry! It wasn't my intention! Here! Let me help you.

I helped them up on their feet and helped them pick up their stuff. I glanced at their face to see that it was a pretty girl. Normally I would have flirted a bit and asked for a number but it seemed like she was in a rush. She quickly packed her stuff with my help and stood up.

???: Thank you for the help but I really have to go.

Before I could open my mouth to say something, she was already gone. I shrugged my shoulders and turned my head to look at Mimi.

Jahoon: What is that you have in your mouth, Mimi?

I kneeled down to her height, as she walked over to me and spit out what she had in . It was a kind of expensive wallet as well.

Jahoon: Where did you get that from? Luckily you didn't scratch it because it seems expensive.

I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter