Chapter 7. Personal bodyguards

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't really going to hear the end of it at all. When we got home at the end of the day, after the sun was about to go down, the other girls were already at home. They were all out of their minds and ran to the entrance as Yujin unnie entered with me just behind her.

Gaeul: Yujin! Jahoon is missing! She wasn't at school or returned home with the other girls!

Wonyoung: We couldn't find her in school either! I'm so worried that something has happened to her.

All of the girls spoke at the same time without giving Yujin unnie a chance to open . In the end, Yujin unnie just grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand beside her. The other girls gasped all at once and jumped at me at the same time as they hugged me tightly out of relief.

Leeseo: We thought something really bad had happened to you when we were going to fetch you!

Rei: Where the heck was you?!

Jahoon: I'm sorry that I worried you all but.... I can't breathe...

All of the girls quickly moved away as I said that and apologized. I took my shoes and jacket off and we all went into the living room. We sat down and I told them everything I told Yujin unnie, as unnie filled in the other parts. I could see anger and worry on their faces. They looked like they were going to kill them.

Wonyoung: How could they do such things to such a beautiful and precious person like you?! Such a cruel person!

Rei: Someone is going to have to sleep with one eye open from now on.

Jahoon: Please don't make a big number out of these unnies. I don't want to cause any more trouble, also I think that Yujin unnie has already scared them so much that they wouldn't dare to do anything to me anymore. I don't think there is anything more to worry about.

I poked Yujin unnie in her side as she smiled shyly and scratched the back of her neck.

Gaeul: But I think we better have to be safe than sorry. Yujin and I can take turns taking you to school and getting you safely into your classroom. We will first leave after the class starts.

Yujin: We don't need to take turns, unnie. I will accompany her there every day. I will not let anyone hurt her like this ever again.

Yujin unnie pulled me into a hug and acted like she was a bodyguard of a top star, making all of us laugh at her. And that was the beginning of how I got my own personal bodyguards. Whenever I had a school day, Yujin unnie and Gaeul unnie would always walk with me to school and into my classroom. Whenever Minhee and her girls dared to come close or just look in my direction, Gaeul unnie and Yujin unnie would always glare at them making them gulp and look away or move as far away from me as possible. Even when Yujin unnie and Gaeul unnie would leave after school started, neither Minhee nor her little followers dared to do anything to me anymore. But that didn't stop the girls from acting like my personal bodyguards. When it was time to go home, usually only manager Kim would pick me up since I was the one farthest away but after I told the girls about the bullying, Jiwon unnie, Rei unnie, Wonyoung unnie, and Leeseo unnie would already wait for me outside my classroom and would walk around me, so no one could do anything towards me. I have to admit that I kind of liked all of the attention but sometimes they were a bit too much.

Jahoon: Unnie... I don't think you need to do that anymore.

I looked at Yujin unnie as she literally tried to bubble wrap me when I tried to walk outside. I was just trying to go to the convenience store.

Yujin: No, I have to. What if you bump into that girl while you are outside? You don't want me to go with you, so I have to do this to protect you. You are too precious.

Jahoon: But, unnie...

I sighed as I knew that I couldn't really say or do anything that would convince her that nothing would happen and that Minhee wasn't bothering me anymore. Jiwon unnie walked out of the room and stopped when she saw what happened. When Yujin unnie wasn't looking, I mouthed Jiwon unnie for help. She quickly understood what was going on as she came over to us and placed a hand on Yujin unnie's shoulder, making her turn her head to look at Jiwon unnie.

Liz: What are you doing unnie?

Yujin: I'm wrapping our baby bear up before she goes outside. She won't let me go out with her, so this is the only way I can ensure that she is going to be safe when outside.

Liz: I don't think that is going to be necessary, unnie. I will be going with Jahoon.

Jahoon: That's right, unnie! I was going to tell you about it but you didn't give me a chance.

Yujin: Well, in that case, I can rest without having to worry but call right away if anything ever happens.

Both Jiwon unnie and I promised Yujin unnie, making her relax, and then eventually went back into her room. I sighed in relief and looked at Jiwon unnie as she giggled at me. I waited for Jiwon unnie to quickly change her outfit and we made our way outside. I placed my hands inside the pockets of my jacket and tilted my head back a little to take a deep breath of the air.

Jahoon: It is nice to be outside like this but I did wish that I would be able to go outside without havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter