Chapter 23. Accident

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Unnies! I'm going to the convenience store. I will be back soon.

I put on my shoes and jacket before walking outside. I placed my earphones in my ears and walked to the convenience store in my own world. I got everything that I needed and began heading back to the dorm. Everything was normal for a while until I felt like there was someone who was following me. I pulled my phone out and acted like I was taking a selfie but positioned it to face a bit behind me. Just as I thought there was someone following me. I couldn't make out whether it was a female or male but that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was how I was going to go home without the stalker knowing about where our dorm was.

Jahoon: Let's see how fast you are on your feet.

I put my phone on video and filmed myself and behind me in case something happened. I began manoeuvring between the small streets and alleys. I walked a bit quicker than normal but made sure that the person following me didn't know that I knew they were following me. It took a while but in the end, it seemed like I had gotten them off my tail. Even if I was sure that I was safe, I still made a detour to the dorm. Before I got inside, I looked around to make sure that the stalker didn't get here.

Yujin: Weren't you going out to the convenience store? What took you so long?

Jahoon: Nothing. I just took a little longer route to enjoy the fresh air and a bit of exercise so that I could sleep a bit easier tonight.

Yujin: Alright. You had me a bit worried when you took so long and by the way, you sleep like a rock no matter what.

Yujin unnie poked me in the side as she teased me for my heavy sleeping. I sighed and rolled my eyes at her but ended up laughing with her, almost forgetting about the stalker.


























 

Yujin: Alright everyone. Let's try something new. How about we all go out for a walk together and talk about what is on our minds or just anything? You can let whatever you like out. We work out a lot to keep our physical health in top form but our mental health also matters.

Wonyoung: I'm in!

Rei: Me too!

All of the girls chimed in. Suddenly they all turned their heads to look at me.

Yujin: What about you Jahoon? Are you in?

Jahoon: Sure! Why not? It sounds like a great idea.

The girls smiled. We changed our clothes to something a bit warmer since it was beginning to become a bit colder outside. I walked in between Jiwon unnie and Rei unnie as they linked their arms with mine. We walked with each other for a while, talking about everything between heaven and earth and about everything that occupied our minds. We stopped at the park by the river and just enjoyed our free time together. That is when I noticed the same figure from the other day, the stalker. I glanced at the other girls to see if they had noticed the person but it didn't seem l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter