Chapter 14. Starship game caterers (part 2)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: One or two chapters more of this, maybe? It is a bit long but there is so much fun in the real show that you can't skip and no have in the chapter too but I will try to make the rest as fun as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was our last chance to get this right, to be able to get the breakfast set instead of the dry snack set. I was completely focused, that I had blocked out everything that was happening around me and only had my eyes on PD-nim for my turns.

Jahoon: Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot! I lost!

PD-nim quickly moved over to the other girls while I sighed, happy that my turn was over but my heart was still beating like crazy since we weren't completely-

Yujin: I lost!!!!!

Suddenly everyone cheered. Leeseo unnie grabbed me on my shoulders and jumped in excitement. It was only then that I realized that we had actually won. Lastly, it was the spare team's turn who managed to get the breakfast set as well after one of the sunbaenims funnily asked for a chance to go easy on them.

PD-nim: Alright everybody! Now that everyone has gotten a snack set each, we will now take the bus to our main filming location in Inje.

We all cheered and got up, making our way to the bus that was waiting for us. Seeing the bus. like this reminds me of the bus you take for a school trip. We got up on the bus and made ourselves. comfortable in our designated seats. To make the ride to Inje not boring, the staff decided to play some songs for us. They were the songs that we had decided on before filming. Our song《Love Dive》 was being played as well as other songs from our sunbaenims but all of sudden a song that I have never heard before began playing. I looked around to see some of the others just as confused as me while some of our sunbaenims recognized it. It took me a while before I began to recognize the song.

Dongwook: Jahoon! You are the youngest here, right? Do you know this song?

Jahoon: I don't really know the song but I have heard it a lot since my mom would always put it on. It is her favorite song.

Suddenly people began laughing and giggling. I looked around confused if I said something wrong or funny but then I realized it was because the song was from one of the older sunbaenims and that he kind of felt shy since he thought he was getting old. I quickly apologized as he brushed it off with a smile and told me that it was okay. I slid a bit down in my seat and pouted in embarrassment. Leeseo unnie chuckled at me and wrapped her arms around me, comforting me and telling me that it was okay as well. The song quickly reached its top point where we all waved our hands in the air as well as some people put on their flashlights on their phones and sang together: " Even after ten years, even after hundred years, even after thousand years..." This was just like a school trip with a lot of students together.

We arrived an hour later at a Chinese restaurant for a mid-point break and to get some lunch. We got to our designated table where Rei unnie happily joined us. It must have been quite awkward to sit with people who you don't know and on top of that all of them being your sunbaenims.

PD-nim: Alright everyone, we will eat here for our lunch where you all be able to eat either Jjampong or jjajangmyeon but before we begin to eat the main dishes, we have also prepared some appetizers for you guys that you will have to play for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter