Chapter 16. Starship game caterers (part 4)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were sitting in our room just enjoying our well-earned snacks and chatting with each other. Even though we normally eat together and also are living with each other, basically being around each other 24/7, we still managed to have a lot to talk with each other about.

Gaeul: It is nice to come on a retreat like this.

Wonyoung: I know, right? I was nervous at first to come here but I'm happy that we got to meet other sunbaenims today.

Yujin: Leeseo, Jahoon. Have you two ever been on field trips before?

Leeseo: I have! It was actually quite fun and I always wanted it to happen again, so I was happy that we got the field trip today.

Yujin: What about you baby bear?

Jahoon: Me? I have never been to one before.

IVE: Really?!

They all turned to look at me with surprise, even stopping their hands in the moment of bringing food to their mouth. I just continued to eat as this wasn't really affecting me that much since it is all that I'm used to.

Jahoon: I became a trainee at a young age so after I was done with school, I had to come to the company to practice. Also, my parents didn't really have the money to pay for it, so I would normally stay at home when it was field trip time.

Yujin: If that is the case then whenever we are free I will arrange for us to go on a trip all together! It may not be as fun as going with other people since it is alone us but-

Jahoon: It is okay unnie. The only people that I love and would ever need are unnies.

The girls smiled and cooed at me for my response and all jumped at me with a big hug. Sometimes I still wonder what I did in my past life to deserve to be loved like this. Playing the games all day long and eating to the content of my heart, it was time for us to go to sleep since it was late in the night right now. We helped the staff clean up after ourselves and made our beds and prepared ourselves for sleep before calling it a night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up the next day to an announcement in the morning that if we wanted to eat breakfast then we had to get up and get ourselves ready. As much as I wanted to eat breakfast, I was feeling very comfy in my bed. I rolled around for a while before getting up and preparing myself for breakfast. After I was done I woke the girls up and we all got down to eat with our sunbaenims. Afterward, it was time for us to rejoin our teams from yesterday on the big football field in front of the building. Hyungwon oppa was reassigned as our next team leader instead of Dongwook oppa since Dongwook oppa had a shoot today and had to leave last night. Meanwhile team Mean got Jooheon oppa as their new team leader.

PD-nim: The winner of today's game will win a lot of money.

I looked at my team members, making sure that I was hearing right but it seemed like I was right since everyone else was equally shocked.

PD-nim: For the first game delicate emotions and acting are important, Charades. The rules are simple: each team will have one person to explain the keywords and the rest of the teams will have to guess it. The team that gets the highest score within 3 minutes will be the winner of this game. By the way, you will draw your category on your own. The categories are proverbs, movie titles, foods, and emotions.

The first team off to play this game was team Mean after the one the rock-paper-scissors round. Their category was movie titles, which I was happy about since I haven't gotten the chance to watch a lot of movies so I wouldn't have been much help to the team if we were to get that category. I have never been able to play the game before but seeing how team Mean is playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter