Chapter 13. Starship game caterers (part 1)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It isn't that unusual for groups under the same entertainment to meet each other from time to time but it is a bit more unusual for groups under the same entertainment to go on the same show. This was the case today. The unnies and I were going to join our sunbaenims for special filming. Due to this special filming, I was currently standing in front of my open closet, trying to find out what I should be wearing for today. I had to look good for the sunbaenims or else they would think about me weirdly.

Wonyoung: What are you doing, baby bear?

I looked to my left to see Wonyoung unnie entering my room. I sighed as I looked back to my closet.

Jahoon: I’m trying to decide what to wear for today. I really want to impress our sunbaenims without them thinking that I’m weird.

Wonyoung: To be honest baby bear, you don’t have to worry that much about it. Because we all know the one with the best fashion sense in this group is me.

Wonyoung unnie said proudly as she smiled. I looked at her with a "serious?" look on my face before I huffed at her and shook my head.

Jahoon: I really thought that you were going to say it was me to motivate me and cheer me and my confidence up but…. I can’t argue with you about that.

Wonyoung unnie giggled as she walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me as she winked at me.

Wonyoung: But we all know that the second person in terms of fashion sense is you, baby bear.

I huffed at her as I shook my head once again. To be honest, my style of clothing wasn't really that special. I just wore dress shirts with pants normally. Sometimes also with sweaters and vests. That doesn’t mean that I don’t wear dresses and skirts but I prefer to wear shirts and pants since it’s more comfortable as well as practical.

Wonyoung: You don’t have to worry, baby bear. No matter what you wear, you will always look good no matter what you wear. I will be waiting for you in the living room.

Wonyoung unnie patted me on my head and walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. It took me a few minutes more before I finally decided on my outfit and walked out to the living room to see the other unnies waiting for me.

Jahoon: Sorry for letting you wait for me for so long.

Leeseo: You don’t have to apologize, baby bear. You look so good! Not that you don’t look good on other days but you look good.

Leeseo unnie tried to clarify herself. I giggled at her and thanked her. We all got into the van and drove off to the destination of today's filming.

Manager Kim: Seems like we are the first people here today. Go and get your mics on first then you can look around afterwards.

We walked over to the staff and got our mics on. We began wandering off to look around and in that process, I mindlessly walked away from the other girls. I decided to just walk back since I knew with myself that if I continued on then I would get lost with my bad sense of direction. The girls were waiting for me there as well as some of our sunbaenims. We all greeted and chatted with each other until it was time for the filming. We waited until it was our turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter