Chapter 6. Mess with her, mess with me

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the loving memories of Moon Bin. Please rest in peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my whole body aching. It has been about half a month since the group of girls has been bullying me. Ever since then more people from their group have come to join them since in their eyes, I was probably an easy target that wouldn't do anything in return because then I would be labeled as a bully myself and ruin not just my own but also my group's career. I couldn't just let that happen because I knew how hard the girls have worked for this and how much it means to all of them. That is why I just promised myself that I will keep this a secret for as long as possible. Hopefully, they will get too tired soon to continue. I got up from my bed and began preparing for school, noticing all of the bruises on my body. Both old bruises as well as new ones. Ever since that day, I have been trying to keep my distance from the other girls. I know they will soon notice the bruises if I keep being too close to them but it also seems like they have noticed that something is wrong because they all look like they want to ask but respects my space.

Rei: Jahoon? Are you in there?

Jahoon: I'm in the bathroom unnie. I will be out soon.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror and grabbed the brim of the sink with a sigh. Dark circles were forming around my eyes. I still don't know if it is from the lack of sleep from the busy schedules that we are currently having or if it is from the nightmares that I was having about being hunted down and used as a punching bag. I fixed my tie and the creases on my uniform belt joining the other girls in the kitchen where this time Yujin unnie was cooking breakfast. Or more warming up the leftover that we had from last night.

Yujin: We should be soon clearing out the fridge somehow. We have a lot of food in there and I'm worried that some of it may be going bad soon.

Jahoon: I can try to look at it for our dinner tonight after I get home from school. Maybe there is something there I can use.

Yujin: And that is for being the only one in the group that can cook but don't push yourself too much if you are tired. You can rest a bit if you want.

I nodded and began eating afterward it was time for school once again. The same old routine of manager Kim coming to fetch us and driving us all to school one by one. As normal, I was the last one to get to school. I got out of the car and pulled my hoodie over my head to try and blend in with the other students and just headed right away to my class without taking a detour anywhere else. Most of the students were already there so I could easily sneak in and wait for the teacher who are going to come in just a few minutes…

Girl 1: Where do you think you are going?

I closed my eyes and cursed to myself as I heard the familiar voice behind me. I turned around and just looked at her with a smile even though I wished that she would just disappear from this world.

Jahoon: Hello there, Minhee. I'm just going to my seat. You should be doing that too since the teacher is going to arrive here soon.

I turned around and heard Minhee snickering. I was about to take a step into the room when I felt a hand on my shoulder and then suddenly my back was slammed against the wall beside the entrance to the classroom.

Minhee: Hey you idiot! Who do you think you are talking to?!

Other students who were walking past, all looked at us but no one dared to help. It was like all of the students feared Minhee. If it wasn't because I was too scared to bring backlash to the girls then I would have already beaten her out.

Minhee: Take her!

Two girls wrapped their arms around mine and began dragging me after Minhee. It was not like I had much of a choice. In the end, we ended up in an empty classroom and I was thrown inside and bumped into one of the tables. I hissed a bit from the pain and turned to look at Minhee with a blank expression.

Jahoon: What do you want from me? I haven't even done anything for you to be acting like this. Why don't you get enough attention from your parents? Oh, wait! You don't even have parents or else you won't be acting like this.

Minhee: Say that one more time…

Jahoon: Or what else? The only thing you are is a brat who can survive without her little friends. Why else would they always follow you around and do everything you order them to like dogs? If you really were that strong then come at me all alone instead of having your so-called friends doing it.

Minhee looked at me with narrowed eyes as if she was sneering at me. I knew that I was right by the way she was acting right now.

Minhee: Go! And hurt her so much that she wouldn't be available to perform for a long time!

Her friends began moving forward and stretching their bodies like they were a part of the mafia or something. I prepared myself for the worst of the worst. Almost all of them jumped at me at the same time but luckily since we were in a classroom, I managed to run away from them from time to time. But suddenly they caught me by surprise and managed to hold me down and bring me down to my knees, making me kneel. Minhee walked over to me with a stank look on her face. It was a matter of time before she exploded. And I mean almost literally exploding.

Minhee: I'm having enough of you. Don't just think that you can waltz in here and think that you own the place.

Jahoon: I have never been doing that in the first place. The only person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter