Chapter 18. School trip

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was like any normal day in school. I was sitting enjoying some time with my friends until the teacher came in and began talking.

Teacher: Alright guys! I have some exciting news for you guys. We are all going on a class trip to Jejudo!

The whole class interrupted with cheers in excitement. The teacher smiled at us for a moment before shushing us. She then began talking about all of the information about the trip. I sat there listening completely concentrated to make sure that I didn’t miss any important information but deep inside I knew that I wouldn’t be able to join the rest of the class. Not with the life I have.











 

Jahoon: Unnies! I’m back home!

I took my shoes off and entered the living room to see the unnies all enjoying their own time in there. Today was one of the few days that I was allowed to go home on my own which was nice since I could enjoy some free time on my own though I also like to enjoy time with my favourite unnies. I sat down on the floor with Yujin unnie and Rei unnie as they were playing a card game together. I laid down and laid my head on Yujin unnie’s lap and she caressed my head comfortingly.

Yujin: How was your day? Anything interesting happened?

Jahoon: Not really much just the usual learning stuff… wait, there was actually something interesting. My class is going on a trip to Jejudo but it’s nothing since I won’t be able to go after all.

Gaeul: Do you want to go?

Gaeul unnie who was sitting on the sofa asked me all of a sudden. I was a bit surprised since I had already made up my mind that I wasn’t going. I thought about it for a moment. I have spent most of my life being a trainee and an idol. I have never been able to spend my life in what you would categorize as a normal life. I have never been on a school trip before. The only thing that I did was wish and dream about it in the past.

Jahoon: I kind of want to go since I have never been on one before but I have already given up on that thought since you know… our job.

Yujin: I can have a talk with our CEO if you want? I think I would be able to convince him to let you go.

Yujin unnie caressed my head. I sat up and shook my head.

Jahoon: It’s fine unnie. You don’t have to go through that much trouble for me. It’s fine if I don’t get on the trip because that means I will be able to spend more lovely time with my favourite unnies. I will go and change before getting a little more sleep.

I hugged each of them before heading to my room and changing clothes and hopping into bed.




 

Manager: Jahoon? Will you please come with me?

Jahoon: Sure.

I said a bit nervously as I looked at the unnies. I followed our manager to our CEO, trying not to be too nervous about it. Normally we wouldn’t be called to his office if not we have done something that we shouldn’t do or if anything extraordinary happens, unfortunately, I feel like the former is the case. Our manager knocked on the door and we entered soon after. We sat down on the chair in front of our CEO.

CEO: Jahoon! Good to see you. I hope you are doing well. I actually have some news for you but don’t worry, it’s nothing bad. How is school? I heard that your class is planning a trip to Jejudo. How would you feel like joining the rest of the class on the trip?

He smiled at me as I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, confused about what he was talking about.

Jahoon: I’m sorry sir but what exactly do you mean by that? Does that mean that I can go on the trip?

CEO: If you want to then yes.

I couldn’t help but smile a bit at it. I stood up and bowed to him as thank you. I could hear both my CEO and manager giggling at my reaction. I returned back to the practice room to see the others still enjoying their break.

Liz: Jahoon! Did something bad happen? Nothing to be concerned about right?

Jahoon: Nothing to be worried about unnie. Our CEO just wanted to talk with me about the class trip next week. I received his permission to go.

Yujin: Really? That is so exciting to hear!

Yujin unnie smiled excitedly. I looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter