Chapter 15. Starship game caterers (part 3)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for the final round of the Music game. The first song began to play but unfortunately for my team, Wonyoung unnie who was on the opposite team, managed to grab that point. One by one the points were grabbed by Yoo Nine ten until we unfortunately lost. I clapped for them since they also worked hard for the victory. Yujin unnie tried sneakily asking for another round but was turned down by PD-nim. Instead, the winning team got the prize for this round which was a box of red apples that were in season for each of the members of the team. Afterward, it was time for the second round which was for songs before 2010. Most of the teams wanted to choose our team since we had a lot of younger people in it.

Jahoon: But I know a lot of old songs too.

Exy: Really? But aren't you a 2009-liner?

Jahoon: I am but both of my parents listened to a lot of music as well as my siblings, so I have grown up listening to different kinds of songs from different kinds of generations.

Dongwook: Please don't say it like that. It makes me feel old.

We all laughed as I apologized. As team Root and team Mean were the teams who were able to advance to the next round last round, they were the ones to play rock paper scissors to choose who goes first and against which team. Team Root was the one who got to choose but surprisingly they chose to go against team Mean instead of our team as they first intended to. Even though they decided to choose a harder team to win against, they still managed to win. Now it was our time to win. Representing our team were the older members, Dongwook oppa, Exy unnie, Youngmin unnie, and Hyungwon oppa.

PD-nim: I heard that Jahoon has something that she wants to say to you guys before we begin this round.

Jahoon: Me?

I pointed to myself as I was caught by surprise by PD-nim's sudden statement. Everyone laughed at me as I just tried to figure out if I did plan anything or not. I just stood up from my chair, still a bit confused but decided to cheer on them to help them work harder for a win.

Jahoon: Unnies and oppas! Fighting! Fighting! I know that you can do it! Fighting! Fighting!

I cheered on them as cutely as I could while doing fighting and heart gestures at them, making everyone squeal at me. I sat down, biting the bottom of my lips from embarrassment. I could feel my cheeks becoming warmer by the second.

Yujin: Did you plan to do that?

I shook my head as I looked down since I didn't really want to make eye contact with anyone right now from how embarrassed I was. I could hear Yujin unnie giggling and patting me on my head. I clasped my hands together as I watched the round unfold. Just like the first round, we were on the top. We were only missing one member before we won the round. Unfortunately, the other team quickly catches up to us and the nerve-wracking moment comes. It was up to the last players of each team to determine the winner of this round.

Jahoon: I'm sorry! Please wait a moment!

I stood up from my chair as everyone turned their heads to look at me. I took a deep breath before I began doing the same cheer as before. Everyone giggled and cheered with me, making it a bit easier than before.

PD-nim: Now you can't lose Hyungwon. Especially after that cheer.

Hyungwon: I will do my best to win.

Hyungwon oppa made a fighting gesture toward me and prepared himself for the last round. There was a tense atmosphere in the studio as everyone kind of held their breath waiting to find out who the winner was. The song played and both teams yelled out at the same time but luckily Hyungwon opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter