Chapter 19. Hate (part 1/2)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being an idol you would have to prepare yourself for everything and also for every possible task and comment. No matter how much you try to be a better person, there will always be people who still don't like you no matter what you do. No matter what you can't escape.

Jahoon: But I haven't done anything that is considered bad?

I looked at all of the different comments under our last video. It was a video of us at a variety show, having fun with all the other guests. But in the comments section, everyone was praising and complimenting the other guests and my unnies but when it came to me, the only comments there were for me were only bad comments. All of them were talking about me having bad behaviour and comments about my looks, telling me that I wasn’t a good fit for the group. I looked through our other videos and saw the same comments on all of them. Some were even from the same accounts.  I sighed as I read the comments that were telling me to leave the group, some were even going to the extreme telling me to go and unalive myself.

Jahoon: It still amazes me how people can be this hateful…

I continued to read the comments and I knew that I should stop reading them and not let the contents of it get to me but unfortunately, like most people, I couldn’t. I heard someone approaching my room so I quickly closed every page with the bad comments that I have been watching and acted like I was watching a movie. Right enough, I heard one of the unnies knocking on my door. Judging by the knock, I could tell that it was Rei unnie. And again I was right as Rei unnie opened the door and walked over to me with a smile before sitting on my bed.

Rei: What are you doing, baby bear?

Jahoon: Just watching a movie. Do you want to watch it with me, unnie?

Rei: Sure!

Rei unnie snuggled inside the blanket with me. I glanced at Rel unnie from time to time as we watched the movie. Hopefully, they don't know about what is happening yet.















 

There are a lot of people who have come to see us today for our new comeback. I looked out of the window from the back of our van, where I was sitting. A lot of people were standing in lines as they all were waiting for us to arrive. I couldn’t help but notice that there weren’t any people with banners or signs cheering for me. It was really now that I realized that everyone was hating me and wanted me out of the group. All the hate from the internet was now becoming real. I looked at all of the other girls to see if any of them noticed it but that didn’t seem to be the case. We all got out of the car and waved to our fans. Even though I knew that no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter