Chapter 20. Hate (part 2/2)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I used to always loved this side of the town but right now everything seemed to be looking at me with disgust. I walked past a group of girls. I glanced at them as it seemed like they were looking at me. I could hear them laughing behind my back. They were probably laughing at me. I bowed my head down as I continued to walk. Everyone was laughing at me, hating me and just didn't want anything to do with me. I continued to walk until I arrived at the riverside at the other end of the city. I sat down on the riverbank and looked at it. Since it was night there weren't any people around. The water was very calm and soothing right now. There wouldn’t be anyone who would notice if I walked in it and just stayed there… right? I sighed and rubbed my face. What was I thinking? I shouldn’t be doing anything like that.  I couldn’t bring myself to do anything like that. Even though almost everyone was hating on me I still had my parents and family… right? I sighed for whoever knew how many times. Before anything, I should figure out what to do for the night. I could stay here the whole night but it won’t be that safe. Also if anyone finds out about it and leaks it to the public it would only affect the girls badly. On the other hand, I couldn't return home right now since my family was living far away and no transport went there in the middle of the night.

Jahoon: I need to find a nearby hotel.

I searched my pockets for my phone when I remembered that I left it back at the dorm. I should go to a nearby convenience store to ask them for help. I stood up and made my way to the other side of the street where there was one.

Clerk: Hello! How can I help you?

Jahoon: I’m sorry but do you know where the nearest hotel is?

Clerk: I’m sorry but I don’t. I’m new to the area. But I will try and search for it up for you. Please wait a moment.

I nodded as the clerk grabbed her phone to search for it on the Internet. I looked at all of the medicine that was behind her. Maybe I should get some to help me sleep for the night but as my mom always said the best remedy is natural stuff.

Clerk: There is one not so far from here. If you go that way then you will find it on your right side.

I thanked her and made my way to the hotel where I got a room I could stay in for the night. I lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. What should I do? Should I actually leave the group? I could get a job and just live a normal life? But people would still recognise me even if I did that. They would still be harassing me. I could maybe do some work online to support myself? I sighed and soon after ended up falling asleep with all the thoughts and stress I had in my mind.
















 

The next morning I just stayed in my room and looked up stuff I could be doing to support myself without having to interact with other people. At the end of the day, I got bored and ended up taking a walk outside to get some food and snacks before walking back to the riverside I was at yesterday.  I sat down on the riverbank and just enjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter