Chapter 22. What is love?

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interviewer: Jahoon, you are about to become an adult in a few years, have you ever thought about what you are going to do first when you become 18?

We were currently in an interview when the host asked me a question. The unnies and the host looked directly. I gulped a bit as I was a bit nervous since I had never gotten a personal question. I glanced at the girls and saw them giving me small encouraging nods.

Jahoon: To be honest, I have never thought about that since there are still a few years to go. Even though I'm the youngest and the unnies treat me like the youngest, they also treat me like an adult at some points, which always made me feel like an adult and like my opinions matter. There isn't really something I can think of right now that I want to do. If I really have to choose something then it would be to stay out longer at night with the unnies, especially when we are at awards shows. Normally when we receive an award I will be on the way home with Leeseo unnie. I feel a bit sad that we aren't available to celebrate it together at the moment but
only much later when we are home.

Interviewer: That is so sweet and so sad at the same time. I really hope that your wishes become a reality soon. There is another question that the fans are curious about you, Jahoon. Many people are wondering what your ideal type is.

Jahoon: Ideal type? I don't really have one. The only important things that I care about are if they love me but also if they love and respect my friends and family because they have always been beside me ever since I was born up until now.

Interviewer: But isn't there anyone who you would want to point out as your ideal type?

The interviewer looked at me with an anticipated look like he was kind of up to something. Even the unnies were catching up on his behaviour.

Jahoon: Not really but if I really have to choose one then it would be Liz unnie. All of the unnies have been good towards me but Liz unnie and I clicked together as soon as I met her. Liz unnie has always been on my side and I always went to her first if I had anything on my mind. Even if I weren’t in the group I would always choose her.

The interviewer looked at me a bit disappointed at my response as if he was expecting another answer but he quickly acted like nothing. I looked at the girls and saw Yujin unnie giving me a small thumbs-up with a smile. I sighed in relief as I just dodged a bullet but I couldn’t help but think over the question. I have never actually thought about it but before anything else what even is love?


















 

Wonyoung: That is so sweet~ I hope that my future boyfriend will do this to me.

All of the other girls squealed in agreement as they watched the male main character sweep the female main character off her feet after she had complained about her feet hurting from having to walk in high heels for a while. I looked at them for a while and then back to the screen, not quite getting the deal of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter