Chapter 24. Guilt

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3rd person POV*

Yujin: Hello?

????: Hello, is this Ahn Yujin that I'm talking with?

Yujin: Yes, who am I talking with?

????: This is Seoul Hospital. The reason I'm calling is that you are listed as the closest guardian for Park Jahoon and Kim Jiwon. They are both here right now after a car accident they have been involved in.

Yujin: I'm on my way!!!

Yujin hurriedly hung up and got out of her bed to quickly change her clothes.

Yujin: Girls girls! We have to go to the hospital now! Liz and Jahoon were in an accident!

All of the girls got out of their rooms and looked at Yujin with surprised looks. They all quickly changed their clothes before they all headed to the hospital with the help of their other manager.

Yujin: I'm sorry but I was called as the closest guardian for Kim Jiwon and Park Jahoon.

Nurse: They are still in the operating room at the moment. Please just follow the red line over there to get to it.

The girls thanked the nurse at the reception and hurriedly followed the red line to see Liz waiting in front of the operating room.

Gaeul: Liz!

Liz turned her head to look at the girls running towards her and met them with a big hug as she broke down crying. It tucked in the girls' hearts to see her crying like this but their worried hearts were a bit calmer when they saw only small injuries and bruises on Liz.

Yujin: How is Jahoon? Where is she?

Liz: She still hasn't come out of the operating room yet. It has been almost an hour now! I'm so worried that something is going to happen to her. This is my fault. I should have protected her…

Yujin: Don't say that. This is not your fault at all. You couldn't have prevented it and neither could I or the others. We just have to pray together and hope that Jahoon will pull through this but to be honest,  I know she will because she is a strong girl.

Yujin hugged the girl who was still visibly shaking and blaming herself for the accident. Liz couldn't forgive herself if something was going to happen to her precious maknae. Especially when there is a lot she still hasn’t said to her yet. All of the girls sat down in silence as they comforted each other and waited for any news about their youngest sister. All of a sudden, the door to the operating room burst open and a nurse ran out at high speed. The girls looked at each other with a lot of worry. That reaction from the hospital could only mean one thing and that isn’t good. The nurse ran back with a lot of blood bags in his arms and disappeared behind the doors once again. The girls’ hearts jumped up in their throats watching the scene in front of them.

Leeseo: Nothing is going to happen right? That wasn’t for our Jahoon, right? Please just tell me that I saw that wrong.

The girls wanted to answer that she was right. They were all thinking the same but no one dared to say it out loud, they all believed in their maknae. The girls waited a few hours more before a doctor came out of the operating room with a sigh. The girls hurried themselves over to him and looked at him with anticipation for some good news.

Doctor: You must be the guardians of Park Jahoon, right? She just got out of surgery well but we will keep her in ICU for the moment due to her very critical condition. As for the male passenger, he is fine at the moment but he still hasn't woken up yet as far as I know.

Yujin: Thank you very much Doctor for savi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter