Chapter 26. I miss you

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: This is really embarrassing… think Jahoon, think. Why is it so hard to remember?

I where sitting in my room, looking at all of the pictures that the girls had got me. The only thing I could remember and learn from spending time with them was their names. It felt like almost 99% of my memories were still gone. I feel bad for the girls about it but I have something to make up for them. I grabbed one of the pictures nearest to me and held it up for me to take a closer look. I stared at it closely for a while before putting it down and taking another picture. Again, there was no luck with this one. At this rate, it seems like I would never regain my memories. I tried looking at the pictures once again but suddenly I heard the door to my room open. I turned my head to see Jiwon unnie walking inside the room.

Jahoon: Wait! Unnie! Stay there!

Jiwon unnie stopped and looked at me with confusion. I slowly moved my legs out of bed and took a deep breath before standing up and slowly but steadily taking steps towards Jiwon unnie. She looked at me in shock as she covered , not believing what was happening. I could see her trying hard to not cry. I kept my tongue straight in my mouth, trying very hard not to fall but in the end, my legs became weak and I collapsed on the floor and hit my head.

Liz: Jahoon!

Jiwon unnie ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me as she helped me back to the bed. I groaned and held my head.

Liz: Are you okay?! Did you hurt your head when falling? Should I call the doctor?

Jiwon unnie was about to run out when I grabbed her by her wrist.

Jahoon: Don’t worry unnie. I’m fine. I tried hard to regain my memories before you came. I just need to rest a bit.

Jiwon unnie looked at me with a worried look as if she was arguing with herself if she should find the doctor or not. In the end, she just gave up and let me take a rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: So this is the place that I have been living?

I looked around the dorm. It was kind of what I expected but at the same time not. I kind of expected it to be a bit more dirty since it is a bunch of young teenage girls living here alone after all. Jiwon unnie and Yujin unnie helped me to sit on the sofa.

Yujin: Yes and that is your room over there that you use alone but since you aren’t able to walk comfortably around yet, I think that it would be better for someone to stay with you.

Liz: Don't worry unnie, I will be there for her.

Jahoon: It is okay, unnies. I can walk now, just that I walk slowly and have to rest a few times.

Yujin: And that is the reason for Jiwon to be staying with you. I know that you are just going to try and push yourself a little more than what your body can handle and then you will end up falling and hurting yourself more. We can't afford that to happen so Jiwon will be staying with you. Come on, let's get you to bed so that you can rest a bit before dinner.

I stood up with the help of Yujin unnie and Jiwon unnie and was able to walk to my bedroom on my own without clinging to them. Yujin unnie went outside to check on the kitchen team while Jiwon unnie tucked me in.

Jahoon: Don't worry unnie. I will be fine. I know that you guys are worried about me but look! I'm getting stronger day by day!

Liz: And we are happy about that Jahoon but just as Yujin unnie said, you still aren't able to walk on your own so please let me take care of you. So that unnie can feel comfortable?

Jiwon unnie looked at me with a sad pout. I can't say no to that look. I nodded with a smile as Jiwon unnie cheered like a small kid that got what they wanted for their birthday. Jiwon unnie tucked me in an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter