Chapter 21. Overseas holiday

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a holiday time and we had just finished our schedule and comeback. The company allowed us to finally take the time off and do whatever we like as long as it wasn't something bad. I lay in my bed and sighed while watching a movie but it was kind of boring and I didn't have anything else to watch. I thought of something funny to do and came up with the idea to go and tease the unnies. Just as I was about to walk out of my room, the door suddenly burst open and slapped me right in the face, making me have to take a few steps back with a groan.

Gaeul: I'm so sorry baby bear! I didn't mean to hurt you like this!

All of the other girls came to us wondering what all of the ruckus was. I could hear them gasp and someone wrapping their arms around me. I blinked a few times trying to get the tears that were forming in my eyes.

Jahoon: It's okay unnie. You-

Wonyoung: Are you okay baby?

Leeseo: Your face is so red baby bear~ It must hurt so much right now, right?~

Liz: My poor baby! Look at what you have done to her!
Rei: Our baby is hurt because of you unnie! How dare you?~

Yujin: Baby bear, just tell me how I should punish Gaeul unnie. I will do it for you.

Jahoon: Don't worry unnies. I'm fine. Gaeul unnie didn't mean to hurt me. It was all just an accident but thank you all for the concerns. But actually, I'm glad that I got all of you here. I was thinking about if we should do anything together since we have some free time and it is the holiday season.

Wonyoung: Sure baby bear! What are you thinking?

Jahoon: I know that this may not be possible but I really wish for us to go on an overseas trip together. I know that we have been overseas a lot before but that is only with work. I really want us to go freely.

The girls awed and pouted at me as they were touched but knew that there wasn't anything that they could do about it.

Yujin: I'm just going to go for a moment. I have some stuff to do.

Wonyoung unnie and Jiwon unnie wrapped their arms around me as Yujin unnie left to do her thing.







 

Yujin unnie came back a few hours later into the living room where we all were sitting and watching tv together.

Yujin: Alright guys! We all need to pack our bags because we are going to the airport tomorrow morning. We are going to Thailand.

Rei: Are we having a sudden schedule there or something?

Yujin: No. We are going on a holiday like what our baby bear wished for. I remember you telling us that you wanted to visit Thailand as a vacation instead of a part of a schedule.

Jahoon: But what about-

Yujin: Don’t worry. Both the CEO and our manager know about this. I got permission from both of them.

I looked at Yujin unnie with shock. She did all of that for me? I quickly stood up and ran over to her, wrapping my arms around her neck in excitement as I made the both of us stumble a few steps back. I could hear Yujin unnie chuckling a bit and wrapping her arms around my waist.

Jahoon: Thank you really much unnie… I love you.

Yujin: You are very welcome, baby bear. Anything for you.

I pulled slightly away from her, kissing her on her cheek, making unnie smile widely. I ran to my room and began packing my bags while asking the unnies for what clothes I should take with me. They all looked at me with big smiles as they shook their heads at how excited I was.

Manager: Seems like someone is really excited about this trip.

Our manager looked at me as I smiled and almost couldn’t contain myself in my seat.

Leeseo: You are so cute, baby bear~ I have never seen you smile that wide before.

Jahoon: Are you talking about me or you, unnie because have you looked at yourself? You are the definition of cute, unnie.

I poked unnie in the side as she giggled and the other unnies agreed with me.

Manager: Do you guys have a plan of what you are going to do while you are there?

Jahoon: Yes, I have!

I pulled out my phone and my notes as I began to read up my "small" plan of stuff that I wanted to do while in Thailand. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter