Chapter 1. Pre-debut (part 1/3)

Protective unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything I had just heard was like a dream. A dream that I never thought was going to become the truth. Here I was, sitting in the office of the CEO of Starship Entertainment, and hearing him say that I was going to debut in the new girl group with the 6 other girls, who were sitting in the office with us. I glanced toward them. They were all extremely beautiful and also extremely talented. I always watched them from my position in the back of the practice room, during dance, vocal, and rap practice. Each of them had a skill that they excel in and then there was me that was kind of average in terms of skills, so all of it was a wonder. And not only that, two of the girls I was going to debut with are former members of Izone! That is right! The Izone!

CEO: Since you guys are about to debut, we have to post some pre-debut videos of your skills. That is why I want each of you guys to prepare for a vocal, rap, and dance video as well as one of each as a group. The songs we have already decided for you but before that, you guys should celebrate your upcoming debut as well as get to know each other.

Our CEO gave us a piece of paper each with the songs that we had to prepare and we all left for the practice room where we just sat on the floor and looked at each other. The only two that were sitting close to each other were Wonyoung sunbaenim and Yujin sunbaenim since they have known each other for a long while. I didn't dare to say a word because, in terms of who has been here longest, I was the lowest in the ranking since I had only been here for about half a year. Other than that I was probably the youngest out of us all.

Yujin: Well since we are going to become a group together, why don't we introduce ourselves so that we can get to know each other?

As expected of the leader. Even though she had just been appointed she took the role seriously.

Yujin: I will go first to ease up the mood right now. My name is Ahn Yujin as you may know. I’m 18 years old, so that means that I’m a 2003-liner. I hope that we all get along and become best friends. Also if you guys are younger than me, just call me unnie instead of sunbaenim. We are all friends now.

Wonyoung: My turn! Hello guys! My name is Wonyoung and I’m 17 years old. I’m a 2004-liner. Let us all be friends! Likewise as Yujin unnie, please call me unnie too instead of sunbaenim.

Gaeul: My name is Kim Gaeul and I’m 19 years old, a 2002-liner. Nice to meet you all

Rei: My name is Naoi Rei and I’m from Japan. I’m currently 17 years, also a 2004-liner.

Wonyoung: Oh! A same-age friend!

Wonyoung unnie burst out in excitement, making us all laugh with her. Yujin unnie sighed and placed a hand on Wonyoung unnie’s lap to calm her down.

Leeso: Hello~! My name is Hyunseo or now Leeseo! I’m much younger than unnies because I’m only 14 years old~ I’m a 2007-liner.

Gaeul: A 2007-liner?! I feel like an old hag now.

Gaeul unnie looked at Leeseo unnie with great surprise, making us all burst out in a fit of laughter once again. It didn’t seem like I had to be that scared of all of them since they all are extremely nice right now.

Liz: Hello… My name is Kim Jiwon, or my new stage name Liz. I’m currently 17 years old and also a 2004-liner.

Jahoon: Seems like I’m last in line and also in terms of age. My name is Park Jahoon and I’m only 12 years old right now being a 2009-liner. Please take care of me.

IVE except Jahoon: A 2009-liner?!

They all looked at me with surprised looks. I looked at each of them and slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter