chapter 6

Living With My Oppa

all of you finish eating. ''ahh~ it so nyummy'' dongho say. ''but its cold'' Kibum say. ''its cold because of us'' soohyun say.

you stand up and say '' wash the dishes please, I go to sleep back, wake me up when its 8.30 am, okay'' you winked and walk away. ''psssh I'm tired I'll go to sleep with her'' soohyun run to you and sleep next to you.

''why should we wash the dishes and soohyun hyung not?'' Kibum say. ''shhh~ just wash it leggo'' Hoon took the dishes and went to the kitchen.

they finish washing the dishes and its still 7.30am. ''its still early what should I do? I'll continue sleep with soohyun and ______'' hoon say and went next to you and sleep. the other play games and when it 8.30 they woke you up. ''_______ wake up its 9.00am'' Alexander shake your body. ''WHAT? 9.00? oh my god i'm late'' you look at the watch and it still 8.30 am ''I almost got a heartattack'' all of them laughing. ''okay i'll change my shirt to uniform fist'' you say. ''need a help?'' soohyun hug you from back. you giggle 'no I can do it by my self''. ''I'll send her to her school, soohyun and kiseop join me okay'' and they nodded.you come out from your room''. and kiseop say ''kyaa wait for me I need to change my shirt first''. 'okay hurry or I'm gonne be late'' Kiseop entre the rooom.

in 2 min he come out and say '' so how I look like?'' he smile. ''You look cute, come on I don't want to be late'' you say.

 

You usually walk from home to school and it take 10 mins.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll continue later. sorry I pop out again ^_^ ENJOY ^_^