chapter 8

Living With My Oppa

Soohyun, kiseop and Hoon arrived at the new house. ''wow although the house is small but its beautiful.''hoon say. ''well see who is search of this house''. Soohyun, hoon and kiseop went to the house, all of them are sleeping. the house are clean, the furniture and stuff are well organized. 

Soohyun wake Dongho up, Dongho got up and say '' hyung you're late'' soonhyun smile and say '' I'm sorry there's a jam in the city and thank you for cleaning up and organized all our stuff'' Soohyun smile. ''you must be tired dongho'ah just continue your sleep me, Soohyun and hoon gonna put the food'' Kiseop say.

while Soohyun, hoon and kiseop organized the food, Soohyun got a phone call ''eh, _____ school call me''. Soohyun went outside and he pick up the phone, ''annyeonghaseyo'' ''annyeonghaseyo mr shin, This is the principal calling it's about _____'' ''is she okay? does she hurt? what happen to her?'' ''she's okay, she will not be home until 5.30 pm, she got into a fight with Hara, I don't know why but she was really angry.'' ''but she's okay right?'' ''she had a swollen eye's Hara puch her eye's but her eyes okay'' ''okay thank you for the information good bye'' Soohyun hang up his phone and went inside the house.

''YO ALL OF YOU WAKE UP, Kiseop, Hoon come here'' Soohyun shout. all of them wake up and say 'we're awake what do you want to say?'' ''I have a bad news , its about ____ she got a swollen eye's her enemie punch her and she got into a fight with hara and she will come home at 5.30 pm and now its still 3.30 pm''. ''awww poor my dongsaeng'' kevin say, his face really seem worried. 

1h 50 min later

'Ya'll wake up its 5.20pm already, we're going to take ____ from school'' Eli say while eating bread that Soohyun bought. ''I'll go with you'' Soohyun say and Hoon say '' me too''. ''okay you guys just wait here and dongho wait for ____ back from school than you can go swim okay'' Hoon say and get in the white van.

in 5 min Soohyun,Eli and Hoon got to your school at 5.25. they saw you and Hara got scolded by your discipline teacher. Hara look down but you look so cool. when the discipline turn around you stick your tongue out. Hoon saw you do that and he say ''_____ seem rude LOL she stick her tongue out when her teacher turn around'' ''well, thats my dongsaeng'' Eli say. 

Soohyun went out from the van and bow to the teacher. You smile at Soohyun and Soohyun smile back. Hara smile at Soohyun but Soohyun ignore her, you saw what Hara do, You push her and say 'he's mine' thank god the Teacher can't hear and saw what you did. 

In the van Soohyun are the driver, Eli sit next to him, You and hoon are at the back sit, you lay on Hoon lap and the radio play your favorite song ''when you're looking like that by wastlife'' You sang the song and Look at hoon face '' that I fail to love you~~ am I supposed to leave you now? when you're looking like that~ I can't believe what I just gave away and I can't take it back'' and you winked at him. Hoon smile and turn the radio even louder and you and him sing ''I don't wanna get lose, I don't wanna live my life without you,'' and Hoon hold your hands. and you and him sing again ''I don't wanna forget you, i don't even wanna try''. you and hoon sing all the way too home. you sit and look to the window and you saw the way to your old house. ''eh wait? where are we going'' you say to soohyun, and soohyun say ''Just wait ^_^''.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________