chapter 32

Living With My Oppa

''Tok'' Tok'' You knock the door. A women open the door. ''are you..... _______ why do you leave me? I'm sorry for being bad to you'' Your aunt hug you. you hug her and say '' I miss you too, I've already forgive you'' your aunt stop hug you when he see 9 guy standing behind you. ''Who's that boys? are they Idols?'' she ask. ''thats my oppars they take care of me, you they are U-kiss''. ''come in'' Your aunt say.

You went in and sit down. A men went to you, You stand and bowed at him so did the U-kiss. he sit next to aj. ''_____ don't you remember me?'' You shake you head. ''It's me, You aunt boyfriend, but now I'm his husband'' You nodded and say ''oh''. he say '' do you remember my son?, wait I'' call him to get down''. He went to upstair and called his son. Soohyun whisper to you ''SON?'' you Look at him and whisper back ''Idon't know''. 

in a minute your ''uncle'' went down and say ''Don't you remember JONGUP? he's your bestfriend since you 2 years old and he's 5 years old.'' You shake your head and Jongup say ''The one who you promise to marry with'' He smile. You look at  his eyes, You smile, you stand up and he hug you, you hug him back.

''You know how much I miss you? Do you still remember our promise?'' He ask you You just nodded. The U-kiss are shock, Soohyun,Eli and Hoon face seems they look jealous. ''Don't you miss me?'' He ask you again, ''I'm sorry, I've forgotten you and our promise, I'm SORRY VERY VERY SORRY''. You say. Jongup smile and say ' thats okay, BTW who's that 9 guys?'' You still hug you. ''thats my oppars, they took care of me for this 3 years'' You say. Jongup nodded. 

You look at you watch and say '' we have to go bye bye Jongup oppa'' You wave at him. He hug you even thighter. ''can we meet again?'' he ask. You nodded and say goodbye.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________