45

Living With My Oppa

''hey _____ who's your new friend, I think I know her, eh wait! is THAT SUZY BAE?'' Alexander ask me when I'm inside the car. I nodded and say ''why?'' Alexander smile and keep hitting the front sit, ''kyaa hyung stop it'' Eli at the front get annoyed with Alexander. ''Mainhae Eli, ______ah~ I like Suzy bae since I saw her at kirin highschool but she's a junior I'm a senior, but the last time I talk to her when I help her to clean her class room she got bullied by a gang of girl'' Alexander say. I look at him and smile, ''wanna know what Alexander oppa, I'm in a phone with her, kyaa suzy do you hear what Alexander just say?'' I talk to Suzy in the phone. Suzy laugh and I give my phone a loudspeacker and Suzy say, ''oh so that was Alexander, I thought he like Sandara Park since he always tie his hair like dara hair, kekeke and wanna know why I'm still single? cause I'm waiting for Alexander, I like him since I first come to the school'' Alexander spazz and take my phone away from me.

''hello Suzy, this is Alexander, I LIKE YOU'' than Alexander hung off the phone. ''kyaa waee? I'm not finish talking to her'' I hit Alexander hand, he spazz like crazy, Soohyun and Eli laugh too. ''kyaa___ later give me her phone number okay'' I nodded and rolled my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________