chapter 24

Living With My Oppa

you get in the van and sit nest to kiseop and you hold his hand. ''Don't ever let me go''You say and smile. Kiseop nodded. Eli sit next to you. Hoon wanted to sit next to you but you hold kiseop tightly. ''kiseop hyung I want to sit next to her'' Hoon say. ''But she want to sit next to me'' Kiseop say and hug you tightly. 'aishh pleasee''Hoon say. ''No I want to sit next ti kiseop oppa'' You say and do aegyo. ''okay okay just for now'' Hoon say. 

''Kyaa wanna know just now _____ gets jaelous for the first time kekekekeke the words she used is so funny'' Eli say and poke you. Kiseop protect you and he say ''Don't do anything that can hurt my little dongsaeng'' He hug you tightly.

''Eli hyung what does she say?'' kevin ask. then Eli start to say'' Just now I was flirting with a cashier and the cashier flirt with me back'' ''that cashier is pretty or not?'' Alexander ask. You immedilately say ''No she's ugly, very very UGLY, I don't know is Eli oppa eye's are women blind?'' Eli tries to pinch you in the nose but kiseop hug you and put your head on his shoulder.

eli start to talk again, ''then _____ face turn into a angry face and she say ''hey , we're already late, come on, don't flirt with my mate'' then when we walk she say this ''I don't want to share a with that ugly cashier, ewww no way'' kekeke she so funny''. All of their mouth open and Kiseop start to talk ''WHAT? ? ? ? AE YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY? ______ YOU STILL 13, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS'' Kiseop ask you. ''SO THE SCREAM AT THIS MORNING IS _____ SCREAM? WOW DAEBAK'' Dongho and Kibum start to clap hand.

You with your innocent face say ''Eli oppa want it, not me'' You say to kiseop. Kiseop laugh and say ''You think i'm really angry right? No i'm not okay, I love you thats all and if you have that thing again don't get pregnent, Don't wanna see my dongseang in this age have a huge stomach kekekeke''. He pinch your nose.

You fall a deep sleep on Kiseop leg in your way to home.

'OKAY WE'RE ARRIVED'' soohyun scream. You wake up and sit infront of the door waiting for Aj to open the lock.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________