Chapter 1

Living With My Oppa

''aigooo why My oppa is late today? they even don't answer my phone? I MISS THEM'' You hug your huge teddy bear Ukiss gave you for your 11 birthday.

You wait for them for 1 hour, you call them, but they don't answer. 5 min later the door bell rang. You check on the CCTv who is it, but no one there, You outside to check but someone Pull you into the house a guy with a knife, he your shirt, you can't do any thing cause he hold your hand and shut your mouth, before he all of your shirt someone behind the guy and hit his head with a hokey stick, one of the guy button your shirt back and hug you, the guy that hug you are Hoon and the guy that hit the bad guy is Soohyun, Eli and kiseop call the police. dongho,Alexander,Kibum,kevin and Aj took you to your bedroom and comfort you. You was crying all night, Soohyun was worry much. the bad guy watch you while waiting for the police, Soohyun,eli and hoon punch the bad guy and say ''WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH OUR DONGSAENG'' eli punch the bad guy and his stomach, and hoon say while puching that guy face ''YOU MAKE HER CRY AND SHE'S JUST 13 AND YOU WANT TO HER? YOU SUCH AN ANIMAL!'' and Soohyun kick the guy at his while saying '' SHE'S MINE, AND THANK GOD WE ARRIVED EARLY, IF NOT SHE WILL BE PREGNANT!'' You watch them doing that you feel very safe with them.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry GTG, I'm hungry I'll continue later ^_^ please subscribe THANK YOU~ ^_^