chapter 30

Living With My Oppa

''YO ALL OF MY OPPA, GET DRESS AND MEET MY GRANDPARENTS NOW!'' You say at the front door.

they all get their cloths and Eli take the key.

 You all went inside the van. in 3 mins you finnally arrived. ''who's house is this?'' Dongho ask. you went out the van and say ''mine''.

your grandparents wait outside the door. all of them bow and went inside. You sit on the floor at ELi's legs. ''you live with 9 boys? no girl?'' You grandma ask. you nodded. ''do you still have you ?' Your grandpa ask. all of you watch ELi. ''oh, my Little angel is broke now hahahahahaha'' your grandpa laugh. 

*AWKWARD''

''so who's your fist kiss? ______? '' You grandma ask. Soohyun smile and say ''me''. 

they and your grandparents talk a lot today. ''We have to go, mianhae its already late'' You smile and hug your grandparents. You wave at your grandparents.

Your grandpa stop the van and he say, '____ tomorrow go to your aunt house, she's miss you for real she regret what she done okay'' You granpa kiss your forehaed and you just nodded.

''SO did you hear that? tomorrow morning I'll wake up early and went to her house'' You say and lay down on Eli laps.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

GTG school day so I won't update my story sorry if weekend I'll continue ^_^