43

Living With My Oppa

at ice-cream shop

''hewhew where is that Suzy Bae'' I look around and saw a cute girl smile and wave at me. ''Maybe thats she'' I walk to her and smie. ''Heyy Park _______, I'm Suzy bae call me SUzy, can we be bestfriend please, be my first girl bestfriend?'' Suzy smile and hug me tightly. "i nodded and say ''First girl bestfriend? am I your first girlbestfriend? this is odd, we're the same'' Me and Suzy scream until some behind us say. ''Please SHUT THE ING UP''. I rolled my eyes and Suzy smile and say ''Lalalalalalalalalalalala'' she scream loud and the man behid us say, ''miss can you shut the up'' I stood up and scoled him '' Don't you're mom teach you how to say nicely to people, ah how rude are you'' the man push me and say ''You stay out of it'' I stand up and push him back and say ''no one ever push me and no one can scoled my bestfriend and no one can scream on my face, do you hear me ?'' I push him and he fell on the ground. Suzy hug me and say ''I love you new bestfriend, lets us eat than we go shopping okay'' Suzy hold my hand and we sit and we eat ice-cream that suzy order.

_________________________________________________________________________________