chapter 16

Living With My Oppa

Hoon sit beside Soohyun laugh and say, ''So how was it? fun? did you saw er ?'' Then Hoon laugh. ''she look beautiful kekekekeke'' eli laugh. ''I heard she scream, why?'' Soohyun ask. ''she say just one enter so I enter and she scream LOL she's funny kekekekeke'' Eli, Soohyun and Hoon laugh. Dongho playing game look at them and say, ''I am I old enough to hear hyungs story?'' ''Mianhae Dongho we didn't see you there,'' Soohyun laugh.

you were at the bathroom washing eli bed cover. 'aish why does people say it nyummy but its hurt aigoo, maybe its my first time.''

Soohyun outside the door say, '' After you done come out it almost 11am your breakfast getting cold''. then he walk away.

You went out, you walk different cause its hurt. Hoon,Soohyun and Eli brust into laughter watching you. and you scream ''WHAT? aishh these pabo''. 

Alexander watch you and he say '' are you okay, let me help you'' He lift you up and say again ''aigoo you're so heavy''. Eli come near you and lift you up and put you down to your chair. You say thank you for him.

''who cooked the breakfast?'' you ask. kevin with his aegyo say ''mee dongsaeng enjoy''. You say ''thank you my preety unnie, eh oppa'' you laugh.

''____ why are you wearing Eli's cloth?'' Kibu ask. ''ah nothing'' you smile and continue eating. Hoon,Soohyun and Eli watch you. You ignore them. ''_____ whats that at you neck?' aj ask. kiseop come closer to you and look at it '' is that love bite?'' ''OMG who did it to you?'' aj say. Dongho just want to say, Hoon cover his mouth and whisper ''shhh~~ its our secret''. Dongho nodded.

''thats not a love bite, something bite me when I'm showering,'' you smile and Aj and kiseop nodded. Hoon chocked. Soohyun and look at Hoon and say " eat properly pabo'' you giggle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

bad news and good news ^_^ 

bad news - i'm going on a holiday tomorrow or the next day of tomorrow so I'm not going to update my fanfic for 5 day :'(

good new's - i'm going to update more chapter this day if I'm going to go to holiday tomorrow, and if I go the next day after tomorrow I'll update more chapter 

 

^_^ ENJOY