chapter 23

Living With My Oppa

Soohyun,You,Eli and Hoon went to seach for fast food. ''So what did this pabo whisper you in the van?''Soohyun start a conversation.

eli say to soohyun ''she say,if we again, she never gonna have with her, thats why me and hoon stop kekekekekeke'' Eli and soohyun laugh the people beside you and them heard what Eli say. You look at the people and say ''They're just kidding, Im only 13 why on earth I have with these 3 old man'' ''you have with me this morning remember''Eli poke you and he,Soohyun and hoon laugh. You turn at them and say ''I'LL KILL YOU AS SOON WE ARRIVED AT HOME''

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

You buy a lot of food in 15 min. then Soohyun phone rang ''hello?'' Soohyun answer. ''kya hyung are you done we've done, we waited you in the van comeon don't be late I'm hungry. Soohyun hang the phone and he come near you. He poke you and say ''yo madam come on it already late you buy a lot of food today okay.. you nodded and walk to the cashier.

''well,well,well you're a pretty cashier''Eli say. the casher smile and laugh, the cashier start to flirt at ELi. You was so freaking jealous and you say ''AAA, hey we already late come on don't flirt with my mate''. The cashier stop flirting and start to count.

Eli,Hoon and Soohyun was surpise that you're jealous.

You walk with them outside the shop and Hoon start to speak ''wow you tottaly jealos in there kekekeke''Hoon giggle and soohyun say '' mate? hahahaha you say that word?'' Soohyun walk and hold your hand. ''eh wait? what do you call her? ? first bad word I ever hear come from your mouth'' Eli laugh.

''How I'm not jaelous I don't wanna share a with that ugly cashier ewww no way man'' You say. They laugh and you arrived at the van.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'll continue tomorrow bye bye ^_^