chapter 21

Living With My Oppa

while watching dongho playing game, You was bored so you lay on Hoon stomach and you fell asleep, Eli fell a sleep on your lap. 

 

''ahhh~~ what time is it now, You look at Honn and eli that is still sleep, You got up and put Eli's head at Hoon lap. You look at the watch at eli hand and its already 5.30 pm. 

You stood up and walk, ''yeah I can walk again, Now my mission is to find Soohyun oppa where cloud he be'' You walk to the kitchen and You see he's not there, there only Kevin,Aj,Kiseop,Kibum and alexander baking cake. you enter the kitchen and say ''do you see Soohyun oppa?'' Aj look at you and say ''maybe  he's at the swimming pool go check and hey congratulation you can walk again'' he come near you and kiss your cheek.

You walk to the swimming pool but no one is there, ''yaa who are you looking for?'' he tap your back you turn and its Soohyun, ''where are you I'm looking for you everywhere'' you say and he say ''yeah everywhere you should check at your back don't you see in the kitchen they trying to not laugh?'' you look down and say ''oh'' soohyun come near you and hug you and say ''you can walk again kekekekeke''.

___________________________________________________________________________________________