chapter 2

Living With My Oppa

The police arrived, Alexander talk to the police, The police walk at you and ask '' Are you feeling good now?'' you just nodded and the police ask again '' why is this guy had bruise at his face? and why is he look kinda have a stomach ache and why his he holding is .........'' You laugh so hard and say '' My oppa punch them and kick him that why he look like that'' the police just laugh. Before the bad guy got in the police car you kick the bad guy at his , the bad guy scream you laugh so hard, and Soohyun wisper to your ear, ''Don't be afraid cause we are here, Do that again to him I want you to be happy'' you ask the police the police say '' Okay, okay little girl just one time and this is last okay'' you smile and kick him with all of your power the guy scream You and the U -kiss laugh so hard the police just smile. 

You wave at the police and say thank you. ''Ahh such a bad + good day today'' you say. ''WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A GOOD DAY? YOU LIKE THAT GUY YOU'' Eli in shock. ''HAHAHA, YES'' you say. all of them look at you and scream the same time ''WHAT?'' ''LOL LOL i'm kidding I'm happy cause you safe me and you hug me I feel safe'' you smile, '' I ALMOST GOT A HEARTATTACK'' hoon say and hug you. '' I'm sorry'' you kiss his cheek. '' ahh~ thats make me feel okay, kiss me one more time?'' '' okay close your eye'' Hoon close his eye and you told Soohyun to kiss him at his lips, Soohyun kiss Hoon at Hoon lips, Hoon open his eye that time you stand in front Hoon and hoon say ''You have a sweet lips, AND I'M THE FIRST GUY TO KISS YOU'' All of you Laugh at hoon, Dongho tell hoon it was Soohyun Lips. Hoon chase you. You laugh. "wait wait wait'' you say. ''Why do you home late?'' you ask kibum reply '' because we bought you this''. ITS A HORROR MOVIE, You smile and say '' LETS WATCH IT NOW!'' Sooohyun immideately take the CD from you and say ''After we shower first'' ''okay'' you run to the bathroom and shower. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so hyper today :D my mom gave me many chocolate :9 Soohyun ABS must taste like this chocolate :p