46

Living With My Oppa

''11.00 pm already, where is Suzy'' I thought to myself waiting for Suzy to pick me up. Before I went out, I put a piece of note for U-kiss oppa.

''dear my oppa :), I'm sorry I left you guys, I'm just sorry :'), I don't want to say goodbye cause goodbye are words that will hurt me so bad, please know that I really love you sooooooo much :') especially.............................................................................................. Soohyun oppa <3 :') yeah Oppar I love you, I think you're the one I looking for, :') for Hoon and Eli mianhaeyo oppa, You're not the one :') I'm sorry :') well goodbye then, I'll see you 5 years from now, okay saranghae, Chuuu :'*

 

Lots of love fro your truely AWESOME,PRETTY,HOT, dongsaeng,

me :)''

 

Suzy doesn't arrived yet, i went to the Living room watching all of them sleeping, Alexander, Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Aj, Hoon, Kibum, Kevin and Dongho. Watching them sleep make me cry, 'nyeeh~ I can't see this innocent face anymore in 5 years, goona miss them' I thought to myself.

I smile and I heard an engine car sound, I went out and saw Suzy. I take their picture and safe it. I smile and kiss them on their cheek and lastly I kiss soohyun, my tears fall down on his face. and I stood up and went into Suzy's car.

 

''_____ are you okay?'' Suzy ask and wipe my tears away. I nodded. ''shall we go now?'' Suzy ask. I nodded and smile. 

 

AIRPORT

''We're here'' Suzy smile and look at me. ''Korea goodbye and Hello America'' I smile and take a breath. Suzy look at me and say '' I can't hold my breath, breath,breath''. I just smile and start to remind the U-kiss. tears start falling. Suzy hug me and say ''lets go our gate already opened'' She take my hand and lead me. I loof down to the floor.

 

''KYAAA ____'AH how cloud you love me and leave and never say goodbye?'' I heard a voice, a familiar voice, I turn around and saw Ukiss in their pajamas, singing ''till the end of the road''. Eli and Hoon approach me and they hug me and they say, ''we know you love Soohyun the best, I love you dongsaeng'' and all the U-kiss Hugg me. they hug me tightly. I cry, tears start falling, my cheek turn red so do my eyes. Alexander let go of me and hug Suzy, Suzy was shocked at first but she hug him back. I smile. ''okay, okay, you guys hug me so tight, I can't breath let me go'' I say while laughing but my tears still can't stop falling down.

They let me go except Soohyun. He hug me tightly, I feel my shoulder getting wet,'is he crying?' I  ask myself. I cried too. I buried my face in his chest. He hug me even Tighter. In a few minute he let me go. He wipe my tears. all of them gather in a circle, I'm in the middle and Kiseop say ''i love you dongsaeng take care''. he hug me for a few sec and let me go. ''and next time before you kiss me, please wipe your tears, you know what, when your tears fall down on my face, I already wake up'' Soohyun say and giggle. ''and next time please close the door and lock it'' Dongho say with an innocent face. I laugh and hug them. 

''_____'ah its time, go see you in 5 years'' Hoon say and kiss my cheek. than Eli and lastly Soohyun. From cheek his lips move to my lips, I can feel his sweet lips. I broke the kiss and say ''Ilove you'' I take my beg and went to Suzy that is still talking to Alexander. 

I waved at them. and smile at them.

 

And start my new life in America :)

______________________________________________________________________________________