chapter 25

Living With My Oppa

''YAHH! Don't sleep here you pabo kekekekekeke'' Eli hit your head and you're awake. ''aissh that hurt'' you rub your head. Aj run to you and hug you and run your head. Soohyun nag Eli. Hoon just watch you look at his face. you whisper to Aj ''Aj oppa that's Hoon oppa BAD MOOD FACE right?'' Aj nodded. You stand up and walk to Hoon. You sit infront of him and look at him with a puppy eye. ''aishh don't do that, I maybe die watching that cuteness'' Hoon giggle and hold your hands. You look at him and he say, ''I love you don't leave me or i'll kill my self''. Hoon and hug you. and you hug him back and say, ''how cloud I leave you and I love you too okay'' You smile and take his hand and lead hin inside the house.

You see Dongho laying down on the carpet and you join him. ''ahh~~ heaven'' You say. and They start to sing ''Ailee- heaven''.

''okay okay I'm going to shower, I'm hot'' You went inside your room to take your towel. ''can I shower with you?'' Soohyun say. ''No! I'm tired maybe next time'' You went in the toilet and lock the door.

''ahh~ this time I'm safe from those ert kekekeke'' You say.

''KYAA!! we can hear you''Soohyun say. ''aishh you three stop distrub her maybe she want some privacy''. Alexander say while laying down on the couch.

 

15 min later.

''yeah I feel fresh'' You went outside the toilet and see your oppas are all asleep. You went to your bedroom, ''aissh they all asleep, this night is going to be a boring night''. you put your cloth on and went outside, ''are they freaking kidding me? no shirt? just abs? Aigooo wae??'' You stand infront of your shirtless oppa.

You went to Hoon and sleep between Hoon and Kiseop.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________