chapter 22

Living With My Oppa

''its 6.00 pm I'm still hugry but Kevin,Aj,Kiseop,Alexander and Kibum cake was so nyummy''. you say. ''thank you dongsaeng'' Kiseop tap you head.

''what still hungry? oh thats why you're heavy'' Eli laugh. ''aisshh I have a large stomach and I can eat you if you want to'' You giggle and went to the kitchen. 

''yaa there's nothing left in the kitchen lets go out shopping at 8.00pm okay'' you say. ''okay we go shopping at 8.00pm then''.alexander say.

2 hours later 

''I'm ready le lets go oh oh oh oh oh change'' You sing. ''You're not ready its cold outside go get your coat'' Kevin say and hold your hand.

''yaahh come on I want to buy Pork beef'' Eli say. ''I don't like pork'' you say and enter the van you sit next to Hoon and Eli again. 'yeah me too''Hoon say. allof them nodded. Eli understand. and he say ''okay no pork lets buy a chicken beef then''. You smile at him.

As always Hoon and Eli always tease you. ''If you tease me again I won't have any with you both'' You whisper at their ear. then they sit properly.

''wow my dongsaeng whisper have a magic she say and Eli and Hoon stop , give her a clap'' Kibum say.

they all clap.

 

''yeay we arrived'' You say. You walk between Hoon and Eli.. Okay let divid into 2 group, the first grou is ''Me,Eli,hoon and _____ and kibum'' the 2 group is you. he pointed at the rest. ''yaa I want to be with kevin can you 4 just go and I'll go with them'' Kibum say. ''okay bye bye, group 2 buy fish, beef, no pork and buy anything that important for cook like tomato and etc'' soohyun say. ''hyung what group 1 gonna do?'' Kevin ask Soohyun. ''we're gonna pick some fast food okay'' soohyun left them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________