chapter 14

Living With My Oppa

''eh? when did I fall a sleep? what time is it now? you look at the clock and its 9.00am''You say and walk out and see your oppa are still asleep. You went to Soohyun,Hoon and Eli that was still asleep and look at their face. ''who would I pick?I love them so much'' You say.

In that time Eli awake and look at you, ''You sleep early last night,'' Eli smile. ''wanna go swimming?'' you ask. 'okay, you change first and I'll wait you at the pool' 

you change and meet Eli at the poor, again you see your weakness and ITS ABS! in you head is ''ELI ABS OMG OMG ELI HAVE HOT ABS!'' you smile while walking to him. ''why are you smiling are you gone crazy?'' eli laugh. ''Do you want to see me cry'' you giggle. ''okay just smile i love to see you smile.

 

you were having lots of fun with Eli and You and eli doesn't realize that all of the member are awake. Hoon and Soohyun watching you from far and Soohyun say, ''I love to see when she's happy''. ''yeah me too she has a wonderful smile just like me'' Hoon say than he giggle.

''Eli oppa I think someone is watching us from our back,'' ''yeah me too'' ''i count 1 to 3 and we stare at them okay''. you count down '1 2 3' ''kyaa why are you watching us stalker eh'' eli say. Hoon and Soohyun was shock they scream and run away to the kitchen.

'kekekekeke what a stalker'' you laugh. ''I know right'' eli say. ''lets go in'' ''okay''. You and Eli went in the house and you ran to the bathroom.

Hoon and soohyun laugh, than Hoon saw you. ''Soohyun where Alexander?'' ''he at outside why hoon?'' ''nothing''. Hoon know if Alexander didn't tell you lock the door you will not lock the door. 

Hoon went to the bathroom and he say ''yeah this is my chance'', Hoon enter the bathroom and when he open the door you was standing up and look at him and say, ''yes hoonie, what do you want?'' Hoon smile and enter the room I want to shower with you.

"no!'' you say. ''But you promise please'' hoon say. ''Okay you can shower with me but you must wear your boxer and I wear my cloth okay I don't want you to see my body''. ''okay as long I can shower with you, wait I'm going to get my towel don't lock the door or i'll shower with you'' Hoon went to his bedroom and take his towel.

''ya where are you going?''Soohyun ask Hoon ''shower'' ''____ is in the bathroom'' ''yeah I know she give me permision to take shower with her but don't worry we're not '' Hoon say. "pssssh you're lucky'' Soohyun say. Hoon run to the bathroom and giggle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

AWAY FOR A WHILE WILL BE BACK ^_^